Brain seems like the kind of gammon that uses his academic qualifications when he signs his name and thinks that makes other people jealous, rather than just thinking he's a c**t. Like if Stewart Dickson had gone to uni.

Jose Canseco the ex-baseball player has launched a merchandise line making fun of Alexander Rodriguez’s (A-rod) relationship with J-Lo breaking down. to give some context, he used to date J-Lo and believes she cheated on him with A-rod. He is absolutely obsessed with him. 
Jose also believes he can communicate with Big foot and Aliens and now owns a car wash in Las Vegas, charging people to play golf with him and $79 for a twitter follow. He is the absolute definition of mental. 

43 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Jose Canseco the ex-baseball player has launched a merchandise line making fun of Alexander Rodriguez’s (A-rod) relationship with J-Lo breaking down. to give some context, he used to date J-Lo and believes she cheated on him with A-rod. He is absolutely obsessed with him. 
Jose also believes he can communicate with Big foot and Aliens and now owns a car wash in Las Vegas, charging people to play golf with him and $79 for a twitter follow. He is the absolute definition of mental. 

Why did J-Lo fall out with him?

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

I thought he was still recovering stuff from that house fire?

I seem to remember from the director's commentary on that episode (DVDs eh, brilliant things) they were saying how they had a great laugh with all the baseball players who showed up to make it, with the exception of one guy, who they declined to name, who turned out to be an absolute arrogant welt (I'm paraphrasing, I doubt Matt Groening and the lads would use that specific term).  Fair chance it was Canseco?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Didnt Jose Canseco lose the plot after drinking Mrs Burns Patented Nerve Tonic?

I think you’re thinking of Ken Griffey's grotesquely swollen jaw.

11 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I’d be more annoyed at myself for spunking  $45 million on shite.

Edited by Theroadlesstravelled

Our old friend James Melville continuing to have a normal one. 

I also see that he's had to pay Peter Jukes some money for retweeting false allegations that he was a child abuser. 

Sobering fall from grace here for a former #FBPE darling. 

20210804_130520.jpg