The majority (vast majority?) of GoFundMe's are set up by folk who are at it.  IMHO.

Still, extorting money off gullible idiots is a valuable skill, so fair play to them.    

The responses to this tweet are very revealing.

I have seen people recall, over multiple tweets, completely innocuous stories about school, stories they clearly have held onto for years and blame for significant ills in their lives. One person tweeted out the full names of all the numerous teachers who wronged her. One prominent Scottish tweeter posted about his late mother assaulting a teacher who he perceived to have been unfair to him.

I think a lot of people have internalised Freudianism and cling to the belief that the bad things in their lives can be explained by some imagined trauma in their childhoods.

8 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Have the dug duo now deleted their twitter accounts?

Yep, after thousands called them out for being at it as, allegedly the guy has a 4k tick bill and the dealers he owed the money to too took the dug.

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Twitter wasn't loading at all last night after problems on and off all weekend and still down when I tried it just now. I take it everyone is experiencing the same issues? 

It’s been working fine for me this morning.

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Twitter wasn't loading at all last night after problems on and off all weekend and still down when I tried it just now. I take it everyone is experiencing the same issues? 

If you're using an app try and clear the cache, then reboot. That might work.

5 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

It's just come to my attention that the £8 Rangers 55 celebration limited edition Dairy Milk bar is in-fact just a regular Dairy Milk bar that you can buy from Poundland inside a cardboard sleeve!

A fool and his money are soon par.

The majority (vast majority?) of GoFundMe's are set up by folk who are at it.  IMHO.
Still, extorting money off gullible idiots is a valuable skill, so fair play to them.    
It's the ones who ask for money for something that insurance would have covered. Normally a 'beloved' pet needs surgery or such like. Aye, you're so in love with your pet you never bothered to pay a few quid a month to insure the thing. GTF!