Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

 

It's like someone cloned the milkybar kid with Jacob Rees Mogg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folk are currently getting suspended all over the shop for using "Memphis" in their tweets...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

This apparently.
 

Memphis Grizzlies are an NBA franchise rather than a derogatory remark at somebody’s maw, for avoidance of doubt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill Burr is trending just now for jokes he made at the Grammy's. 

He made jokes on Saturday night live aimed at middle class white women making the black lives matter movement about them. He seems to have made another joke about white feminists tonight while presenting an award. Currently he is being labelled a racist. 

Bill Burr is married to African American actress Nia Renee Hill.

Some of the rational defence of the position of him being racist are - 

Domestic abusers love their victims

Plantation owners were racist and they raped slaves. 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Bill Burr is trending just now for jokes he made at the Grammy's. 

He made jokes on Saturday night live aimed at middle class white women making the black lives matter movement about them. He seems to have made another joke about white feminists tonight while presenting an award. Currently he is being labelled a racist. 

Bill Burr is married to African American actress Nia Renee Hill.

Some of the rational defence of the position of him being racist are - 

Domestic abusers love their victims

Plantation owners were racist and they raped slaves. 

  

Kathrine Ryan makes these jokes. Not the same when a white guy makes the same jokes about women, and it doesn't make any difference who he's married to.

I didn't see anyone calling him racist but I did see criticism that he was sexist.

Might have got away with it if he'd been funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Kathrine Ryan makes these jokes. Not the same when a white guy makes the same jokes about women, and it doesn't make any difference who he's married to.

I didn't see anyone calling him racist but I did see criticism that he was sexist.

Might have got away with it if he'd been funny.

He was presenting Latin music awards and murdered the pronunciation of some names and joked that white feminists would be angry that a white male was presenting the award for Latin music. 

If you haven't seen people calling him a racist you are either lying or haven't looked. 

He got his break on the Chappelle show and hosts a benefit show for the late Patrice O'Neill every year. He just produced a documentary on his life. But aye, insinuate he's racist.  

Edited by diegomarahenry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Bill Burr is trending just now for jokes he made at the Grammy's. 

He made jokes on Saturday night live aimed at middle class white women making the black lives matter movement about them. He seems to have made another joke about white feminists tonight while presenting an award. Currently he is being labelled a racist. 

Bill Burr is married to African American actress Nia Renee Hill.

Some of the rational defence of the position of him being racist are - 

Domestic abusers love their victims

Plantation owners were racist and they raped slaves. 

  

Thanks for the update, mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Thanks for the update, mate.

Sorry, did I gatecrash your personal thread? I didn’t realise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Sorry, did I gatecrash your personal thread? I didn’t realise 

You did, yes, but it's okay I forgive you. Please don't do it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

You did, yes, but it's okay I forgive you. Please don't do it again.

I’m sure this is all funny in your head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...