16 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Turn up the volume.

Tremendous.

How does Rees Mogg continue to make himself more odious and hated every time? He is easily the most despised man in UK politics. A horrendous being.

Tremendous.
How does Rees Mogg continue to make himself more odious and hated every time? He is easily the most despised man in UK politics. A horrendous being.
Is he, though?

It's similar to Boris, he's got a load of supporters that live his old-school schtick.

He's not a numpty either, and so he's carved a brilliant niche for himself, that few would've imagined possible 20 years ago.

I don't think he'd have the widespread appeal to run for pm - but i reckon a big chunk of middle England will lap him up.

15 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I just came across a video of Lana Wolf "enjoying" the Accies vs Rangers game at the weekend 👀

I'm scared to know whether this was a pun intended or not. 

I had managed to avoid knowing who she was entirely until clicking on a video after the Old Firm victory where someone had edited Gerrards face on to her (wearing a Rangers top) pegging a guy with a celtc top on with Lennons face edited on - "you like getting fucked by Rangers" 

It was absolutely scarring stuff and I don't think I'll ever manage to erase it from my mind.

Shout out Nacho Novo for RTing one of her "video will be uploaded after x amount of RTs" the other day anaw. 

Edited by Stormzy

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Tremendous.

A red dot from Stormzy. 😂 

What a fucking loser.