11 hours ago, 101 said:

The full video is worth 18 minutes of everybodies time. Complete and utter carnage. From 10 seconds on when the Clerk mutters "f**k Off" to the very end I was completely hooked. The "READ THEM AND UNDERSTAND THEM" is obviously getting most of the attention, but the same boy's subsequent meltdown, to the point of going full Gollum from Lord of the Rings is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Incredible stuff.

The full video is worth 18 minutes of everybodies time. Complete and utter carnage. From 10 seconds on when the Clerk mutters "f**k Off" to the very end I was completely hooked. The "READ THEM AND UNDERSTAND THEM" is obviously getting most of the attention, but the same boy's subsequent meltdown, to the point of going full Gollum from Lord of the Rings is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Incredible stuff.

So many great moments in this clip! Absolute bunch of lunatics, gets funnier with each viewing.

5 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

I've never been more attracted to independence.

10 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Forget the bike lane and maybe weed and re-lay the pavement. It’s an absolute mess.

I'm sure they will if they add kerbs to make the cycle lane permanent. Hopefully the current changes will prevent cars parking on the pavement and causing further damage.

15 hours ago, Fratelli said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/02/us/snow-shoveling-dispute-murder/index.html

The full video of that is kicking about on Twitter. Consider myself pretty desensitised to videos like that but i sat gobsmacked watching it. f**k living in that bonkers country where any nutter with a short fuse can walk into his house and come back with an assault riffle. 

Saw it on Twitter without any context, they said "you're a pussy" to him so I thought something might happen, wasn't expecting a handgun and then an assault riffle to finish them off...

Plonker opens cafe during lockdown, gets punched by a stressed out polisman. 

Bellends. Bellends everywhere.

I'm glad I don't 'do' Twitter. Some of the comments. The Policeman will likely (rightly) lose his job over that but let's not forget that cretin shouldn't have had his shop open in the first place and should receive a hefty fine. I expect him threatening a lawsuit might result in this being brushed under the carpet.

The Policeman's actions are both shocking and stupid. Not only was it wildly unprofessional (even if I can understand why he'd want to lamp the p***k) but it put his colleagues in a dangerous situation as well. They could all have quite easily been rushed there and it could have been a far worse outcome.