So apparently the Hamilton live stream commentator made a remark about going for a jobby at half time, ok no the best patter. But some wee concerned journalist went straight on twitter to lee wallace the boy and got him sacked. You’d think from the faux outrage from the wee grass that the boy had burnt an effigy of Captain Tom. Imagine lobbying for someone to lose their job for saying Jobby? 
Wonder if they fired the guy who sent the Nigerian Prince £600,000? If this tweeter is a member of pie and bovril i’d like to see them binned. 

So apparently the Hamilton live stream commentator made a remark about going for a jobby at half time, ok no the best patter. But some wee concerned journalist went straight on twitter to lee wallace the boy and got him sacked. You’d think from the faux outrage from the wee grass that the boy had burnt an effigy of Captain Tom. Imagine lobbying for someone to lose their job for saying Jobby? 
Wonder if they fired the guy who sent the Nigerian Prince £600,000? If this tweeter is a member of pie and bovril i’d like to see them binned. 

Surely he's not been sacked?

f**k sake Philpy

45 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I just cannot believe he was sacked for that.  Must be a wind up

47 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Well @Scotty Tunbridge red dotted my post in the relegation thread so go figure.

24 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Well @Scotty Tunbridge red dotted my post in the relegation thread so go figure.

The boy who did the grassing is some kind of pretendy journalist who obviously fancies the commentators job and got him fired. Absolutely everything thats wrong with modern day journalism. Cancel culture gone too far tbh. 

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

I red dotted it because you called Hamilton the turd that won’t flush?

for everyone’s information the guy that grassed them is a snivelling pretend journalist. The commentator was dreadful and should have been emptied long before tonight for ineptitude. Any Hamilton fan would tell you that.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Wonder if they fired the guy who sent the Nigerian Prince £600,000? If this tweeter is a member of pie and bovril i’d like to see them binned

@Bert Raccoon is a grass, pass it on. 

Spoiler

Hamilton 😄

Spoiler

Jobbies 😂