9 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

This is amazing. I'd forgotten about her stuff since 2014 and the number of arms and legs her gridt has sprouted since then is incredible.

The pretending to have short term memory loss story sounds too much but who knows. My Goldwater rule breaking diagnosis is borderline personality disorder.

Links and I’ll soon tell you if it’s BPD. I consider myself the gold standard when it come to bpd!

I actually feel bad about sharing that link on a forum as she seems alright and has no doubt been bullied etc in the past. But if you follow her social media for a While you realise that she either has the most varied, unbelievable life, full of terrible bad luck but also widely contradictory occurrences as well or she’s making most of her life up.

As I said to the friend who shared that thread with me, she has claimed to have been a Roman Catholic, Jewish, a pagan, a witch, a tarot reader and an atheist. She claims to have worked as a sex worker, an academic, a comedy writer, a columnist, a web designer, an app developer, tattoo artist, project manager, social media coordinator and been unemployed and impoverished. She has embraced both trans rights and gender critical feminism. She claims to have diagnoses of autism, adhd, post-partim psychosis, PTSD, chronic fatigue syndrome, Covid and long Covid. She is estranged from her family and occasionally one of them will pop up on her timeline accusing her of making most of this up.

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I actually feel bad about sharing that link on a forum as she seems alright and has no doubt been bullied etc in the past. But if you follow her social media for a While you realise that she either has the most varied, unbelievable life, full of terrible bad luck but also widely contradictory occurrences as well or she’s making most of her life up.

As I said to the friend who shared that thread with me, she has claimed to have been a Roman Catholic, Jewish, a pagan, a witch, a tarot reader and an atheist. She claims to have worked as a sex worker, an academic, a comedy writer, a columnist, a web designer, an app developer, tattoo artist, project manager, social media coordinator and been unemployed and impoverished. She has embraced both trans rights and gender critical feminism. She claims to have diagnoses of autism, adhd, post-partim psychosis, PTSD, chronic fatigue syndrome, Covid and long Covid. She is estranged from her family and occasionally one of them will pop up on her timeline accusing her of making most of this up.

Sounds a bit like Kilt

10 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

This is amazing. I'd forgotten about her stuff since 2014 and the number of arms and legs her gridt has sprouted since then is incredible.

The pretending to have short term memory loss story sounds too much but who knows. My Goldwater rule breaking diagnosis is borderline personality disorder.

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I follow her and mentioned to someone I know that she seems to have a life of constant stuff happening. I lost track of her until I saw her Covid article and reading her stuff around then was bizarre. A friend sent me on the above links, it’s darkly fascinating. Normally you could have a laugh about it but the stuff from her sisters is very sad and the fact that her kids seem to be roped into every little twist and turn is also a bit worrying.

Why have I registered an account to read these posts

There is an exceptionally weird vibe from that tattle website and I am all for it. Haven't come across vonny Moyes for a long time but back in the day there was a definite "did ye aye" atmosphere around everything she came out with. The person in every uni seminar with a lot to say of zero substance as well 

51 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

You missed out eating disorder.

30 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Indeed. It was like stepping into a whole posting universe with a thousand year history you have no idea about, but it's all been meticulously tracked. The numbers on all the threads are fascinating.

Aye, I get the whole thing is that these folks have decided to monetize, weaponise or just make up their personal lives for profit but I can't imagine devoting that amount of energy to getting angry about it 

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

The site seems to have it in for Jack Monroe as well, who I quite like but at the same time am also suspicious of in terms of social media bullshit.

I don't know who these two are or what they do. I have seen that lassies tweets but never paid attention to them.

14 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

The person in every uni seminar with a lot to say of zero substance as well 

Every question framed as a comment and a boast

Second the comments about the posters. 25 pages of increasingly getting more unhinged about someone you've never met. It's like me reading anyone on this forum's posts!

11 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I don't know who these two are or what they do. I have seen that lassies tweets but never paid attention to them.

All I know about Jack Monroe is she's got a good book out with recipes to use up all the canned food if you hoarded too much last Spring. And that she bankrupted Katie Hopkins. Top lady.

Every question framed as a comment and a boast

Second the comments about the posters. 25 pages of increasingly getting more unhinged about someone you've never met. It's like me reading anyone on this forum's posts!

I do agree a bit, I was hesitant to post it here as I’m sure the person involved will have been subject to abuse , bullying etc.

BUT

The accusations are that they are publishing articles about extremely serious issues in national papers, for example the long Covid article in the Atlantic. If family members are saying that it’s made up or exaggerated then that’s surely worth noting. Misinformation about Covid by a mainstream journalist is very serious, although given some of the crap talked about the pandemic by others in the press I doubt anything will happen.

It’s part of an ongoing story of the political media revealing itself to be stuffed full of petrified adolescents engaged in permanent pointless bickering and bullying. For some reason we allow these people to have some sort of influence on politics, culture and society.