Spent the past half an hour winding up One Direction fans with my friend. They always take the bait. I do, however, wish I had better things to do.

Edit- They're deleted now. My mate got his account temporarily suspended because of it. :lol:

Edited by Smurph

got a whole load of new followers this week after going on abit about rangers & getting a few RT'slaugh.gif

dont think ive had much celeb reaction

Haha. I noticed you when you said something about Dongcaster and finished with #cockwomble

Spent the past half an hour winding up One Direction fans with my friend. They always take the bait. I do, however, wish I had better things to do.

Edit- They're deleted now. My mate got his account temporarily suspended because of it. :lol:

Smurph, that was class tonight! One Direction and Justin Bieber always seem to be trending, all of their fans are idiots.

Smurph, that was class tonight! One Direction and Justin Bieber always seem to be trending, all of their fans are idiots.

Thank you.

They're so easy to wind up. They take absolutely everything you throw at them.

I may need to post a new Twitter account name tomorrow the way things are going. Looks like I may need to start my Twitter journey from scratch :ph34r:

What was said to get your account suspended? The reason I ask is that in January when some lad from Dunfermline racially abused Gregory Tade (said "you're shite and black give up on life mate" or something along those lines) when I contacted Twitter to complain and they said he had done nothing wrong!

If your pals account was suspended I dread to think what he said if racist abuse is considered worth worrying about.

What was said to get your account suspended? The reason I ask is that in January when some lad from Dunfermline racially abused Gregory Tade (said "you're shite and black give up on life mate" or something along those lines) when I contacted Twitter to complain and they said he had done nothing wrong!

If your pals account was suspended I dread to think what he said if racist abuse is considered worth worrying about.

Mines isn't suspended yet and I don't think it will be. I reckon they would have done it by now. My mates was only suspended temporarily.

We were actually accusing them of racism. Their spelling wasn't up to scratch, so when one of them said "kk" I took that as a typo and they meant "kkk". They also said that my mate looked like shit. My mate is black. Blatant racism tbh.

I think his account was suspended because of blatant trolling and trying to deliberately get a reaction from them, which was the easiest thing I have ever done. We were blocked by like four of them, although one now follows me and actually seems quite nice although after ripping the absolute shit out of her, I don't know why she's being friendly. Strange people these.