14 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Switzerland 😃

Lol at the normies in Slovakia whose biggest food kink is lard. 

@Mr. Alli head cheese is like a terrine made from the meat from a cow or pigs head. Pretty nice and just classic whole animal butchery. Not like you've got a snout staring at you or anything 

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

@Mr. Alli head cheese is like a terrine made from the meat from a cow or pigs head. Pretty nice and just classic whole animal butchery. Not like you've got a snout staring at you or anything 

I thought I'd been doing myself out of some possible income by scraping away under the foreskin for all these years and I am pleased to find out this isn't the case. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I thought I'd been doing myself out of some possible income by scraping away under the foreskin for all these years and I am pleased to find out this isn't the case. 

Judging by what folk will pay for on the internet I'd say you have been, just under a different name probably.

Pigs ears in Spain were the most revolting thing I've tried to eat, hairy gristle with lobes. I didn't know pigs had lobes. Close match was a whelk I had in London, bit into it and a load of evil smelling puss came out, instant vomit into a convenient jug.

Lol at the normies in Slovakia whose biggest food kink is lard. 
[mention=76717]Mr. Alli[/mention] head cheese is like a terrine made from the meat from a cow or pigs head. Pretty nice and just classic whole animal butchery. Not like you've got a snout staring at you or anything 
Potted Heid.

On 11/11/2020 at 20:39, welshbairn said:

Pigs ears in Spain were the most revolting thing I've tried to eat, hairy gristle with lobes. I didn't know pigs had lobes. Close match was a whelk I had in London, bit into it and a load of evil smelling puss came out, instant vomit into a convenient jug.

Have had pig ears and tails in Estonia. Both decent. Think you got a dodgy lug.