Twitter/Kiss/Ten

I tweeted yesterday that Live at the Electric would be good if they replaced Russell Kane with someone funny. He replied with something a bit unoriginal and unfunny, thus proving my point ("like your existence. we could laugh at that for 30 mins"), and blocked me.

That's the only Twitter interaction I've had with any 'celebrity'.

I tweeted yesterday that Live at the Electric would be good if they replaced Russell Kane with someone funny. He replied with something a bit unoriginal and unfunny, thus proving my point ("like your existence. we could laugh at that for 30 mins"), and blocked me.

There's a story about Russel Kane using his twitter account to slag off a women on a train, shame the women had him on twitter, saw the tweet and gave him hell for it

That's nothing, I've been tweeted by former Egghead, now struggling actor/singer/blogger, CJ de Mooi. cool.gif

I'm fucking hilarious. I make myself laugh sometimes.

There are times I honestly think I could be a comedian. That one day someone will notice my Twitter feed and I'll become a famous comedian. I live in a bubble of delusion most of the time.

I got a retweet from Lynyrd Skynyrd the night they were in Glasgow. Pretty chuffed with that. It was something to do with being hungover, seeing Skynyrd, then starting another hangover. Also got a reply of "Good plan!" from @Skynyrd and one from some weird bloke telling me he lived in the largest "New Glasgow" in the world.