@mistergee83

I followed a bunch of folk from the list, but got bored clicking on everyones link lol. I dont really tweet that much and none of my friends use twitter. Honest I do have some friends.... >_>

Arild Stavrum (Aberdeen legend and supremo of World Football) favourite-d one of my tweets about 2 months ago. Easily in the top 10 best moments of my life!

• 2 weeks later...

What did it say?

Just after Poland scored...

"The fact that Jakub Blaszczykowski is trending in the UK is a tribute to the wonder of copy & paste".

It's not great, but as he was trending folk who don't follow me picked up on it.

although I've no idea why folk reply to anything on trending topics, really. I only click on names I don't expect there to see if they're dead.

Edited by Fuctifano

Just after Poland scored...

"The fact that Jakub Blaszczykowski is trending in the UK is a tribute to the wonder of copy & paste".

It's not great, but as he was trending folk who don't follow me picked up on it.

although I've no idea why folk reply to anything on trending topics, really. I only click on names I don't expect there to see if they're dead.

Ah yes I saw you tweet this when you were at 50.