38 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:
1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:
James Melville is the worst account on Twitter by a distance. 

One of those people I follow but I can't quite remember why, and definitely don't know who he is or what he does.

“Raping someone is wrong. RT if you agree”

50k likes and retweets.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

James Felton isn't too far behind James Melville. I can't think of anything that could possibly motivate me to ever pick up a copy of "52 Times Britain was a Bellend". 

No idea who either of them are, but I hope nobody confuses them with James Fenton, who is one of my heroes. Got a bit worried there and had to check.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

James Felton isn't too far behind James Melville. I can't think of anything that could possibly motivate me to ever pick up a copy of "52 Times Britain was a Bellend". 

His meltdown when the book title was revealed on Twitter was very funny.

3 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

usually prefaced with "Little"

Said this before but I read somewhere (think it was Twitter ironically) that Little Englander originated as a term of criticism for Englanders that opposed imperial expansion in the 19th century. Nearly as much of a contrast in application as being a Republican between the 19th century and now.

9 hours ago, spud131 said:

Angel's piss, a tramp's piss....doesnt matter who's piss it is, its still piss! Screenshot_20200704_121753_com.bskyb.skynews.android.jpg

I can't be the only one who harbours doubts about the having a shower before turning up at the pub. There's a reason he's sitting on his tod and it's f**k all to do with social distancing.

Edited by Hillonearth

1 minute ago, Hillonearth said:

I can't be the only one who harbours doubts about the having a shower before turning up at the pub. There's a reason he's sitting on his tod and it's f**k all to do with social distancing.

"Yeah that smell is angel's piss, honest"