I must say I do enjoy James’s indefatigable goading of thicko OF* fannys on Twitter. He just sparks up his zippo and the moths come a fluttering.

His winding up of Scotrail and trainspotters was phenomenal before they blocked him.

52 minutes ago, throbber said:

I actually quite liked him despite him announcing he would wildly celebrate my death, saying he would like to murder my entire family and force me to watch and saying he would rather watch his own family die in a house fire than meet me for a beer.

I miss his sensible moments.

12 hours ago, throbber said:

He was popular because he was edgy, but he wasn’t just edgy and was in fact a very manipulative individual who controlled a great deal of the narrative on here for many years m. He was like a particularly toxic coworker who was able to manipulate seemingly good natured fellow employees to turn on and despise the individuals he didn’t like to suit his own agenda and people followed him as it was a case of following the path of least resistance. The attention he got and the fawning over him was the worst part rather than his posting. I actually quite liked him despite him announcing he would wildly celebrate my death, saying he would like to murder my entire family and force me to watch and saying he would rather watch his own family die in a house fire than meet me for a beer.

:lol: Laughing too much at this. 

On 02/06/2020 at 10:11, Mr. Alli said:

John Bishop is better than Michael McIntyre so something has went wrong in your formula there, Throbber. 

Is John Bishop that fud from Liverpool? In which case, no. They are both equally unfunny. It's like trying to add 1 to infinity. 

This is like a total red rag to a bull.  Put boxes up so people spray paint the boxes and then the Tories can turn round and say "Hey look!  The big bad protesters would've graffitied the statues had the boxes not been there!"