18 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I didn't think it was possible to dislike Harry Clarke any more than I do but managing to miss Godley with his lorry is unforgivable. 

2 hours ago, bennett said:

A fellow beardy critic, not as good as Mohsni's left hook on that Motherwell player tho.

"that Motherwell player" played his part in one of the greatest games in recent Scottish football. 

Thanks for the reminder! 

Superb afternoon

19 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

"that Motherwell player" played his part in one of the greatest games in recent Scottish football. 

Thanks for the reminder! 

Superb afternoon

Never realised that Sevco was held in such high regard Angus.

43 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Joking or otherwise, that’s horrific (albeit standard Jimmy) patter.

I don’t remember him ever stopping anywhere near as low as this. Imagine what he would have to say about it if you had posted something like that on here?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I don’t remember him ever stopping anywhere near as low as this. Imagine what he would have to say about it if you had posted something like that on here?

I imagined. It was just the same incredibly boring drivel as before.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Jimmy was one of those posters who was held in oddly high regard by some on here, despite obviously being a complete psychopath

He was popular because he was edgy, but he wasn’t just edgy and was in fact a very manipulative individual who controlled a great deal of the narrative on here for many years m. He was like a particularly toxic coworker who was able to manipulate seemingly good natured fellow employees to turn on and despise the individuals he didn’t like to suit his own agenda and people followed him as it was a case of following the path of least resistance. The attention he got and the fawning over him was the worst part rather than his posting. I actually quite liked him despite him announcing he would wildly celebrate my death, saying he would like to murder my entire family and force me to watch and saying he would rather watch his own family die in a house fire than meet me for a beer.

I always thought Jimmy brought a bit of colour to the forums.

Did he overstep the mark sometimes ? Not for me to say, but yes, yes he did.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.