3 hours ago, bennett said:

And Cummings gets to blame the mob and weasel out of this.

Nice one Andrew Dawson.

Most fair-minded folk would enjoy giving Gove and Cummings a boot to the pie, but I tend to agree that Andy has fucked this up good and proper. Kinda worried about his mental health, to be honest.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

For the benefit of humanity it would be good if Twitter went the way of Facebook and slowly died off.

I think Twitter is dying.  The numbers using it have pleateud and I think younger people use different platforms more, like TikTok or Snapchat.

I found this graph looking for figures on this and I would like to meet the 4.1% of teenagers for whom LinkedIN is the most important social media platform.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1059926/social-media-usage-uk-most-important/

25 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think Twitter is dying.  The numbers using it have pleateud and I think younger people use different platforms more, like TikTok or Snapchat.

I found this graph looking for figures on this and I would like to meet the 4.1% of teenagers for whom LinkedIN is the most important social media platform.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1059926/social-media-usage-uk-most-important/

Sad to see Periscope there at 0%. Entirely the fault of those p***ks that stopped lower league Scottish football being broadcast through it. 

27 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think that's an overstatement. 

Younger people will no doubt be using Snapchat - but they're limited in their 'reach' on there. Twitter gives a much wider audience and a quicker turn around to get to that audience. 

TikTok is, in essence, a wonderful thing. It should be limited to kids sharing videos between one another. Sadly, it's just frequented by paedos. 

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

Sad to see Periscope there at 0%. Entirely the fault of those p***ks that stopped lower league Scottish football being broadcast through it. 

I do enjoy a random toddle through periscope, following weirdos that are out on the streets of NY or LA and asking them to impersonate a bird in the middle of a busy street.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

TikTok is, in essence, a wonderful thing. It should be limited to kids sharing videos between one another. Sadly, it's just frequented by paedos. 

^^^caught by the fuzz