The only football parody account that I've found to be funny is the Sam Allardyce one, although the Gary Caldwell one was excellent before it got canned.

I've blocked both the Condescending Wonka and Fitba ones as someone different would RT one every 5 minutes.

Condescending Wonka was good when it stuck to what the spirit of what Wonka meme was. Now it's just pointless whingeing about things that are popular.

ICT and Raith legend Stevie Hislop follows me.

Me also!

He follows me too, as well as Paul McKane, he retweeted my picture of Station Park earlier.. 8) I've also had Frankmusik follow me and Limmy, only for him to unfollow me for 'being a fud' :lol:

Just opened a twitter account today. Basically just to follow others (comedians, footballers, journalists and Rachel Riley), I don't intend tweeting myself.

Though within an hour of starting the account two 'persons' were following me. One was a bot, one was some rock band from London. I assume they were just promoting themselves, they have been duly blocked.

Incidentally does anyone know how Ross Perry can get a candle wax stain out of his jeans? Apparently he has put them through the wash and its still there.

Edited by Cammy35