3 minutes ago, bennett said:

If I ever move to yank land I'll probably have a few guns but how the fcuk can someone get their hands on an anti tank missile launcher and a .50 machine gun?

Has to be shopped.

I don’t know the first thing about guns but, is the big machine gun in the fourth picture made of wood?

4 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

I don’t know the first thing about guns but, is the big machine gun in the fourth picture made of wood?

No it’s a real subway machine guns.

40 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

You've got sharp eyes, I'd to zoom right in to see that.

Be some banter if that coach who said she was a massive pain in the arse was just actually right and not being racist

He asked her if her family had Ebola because they were from Nigeria, which doesn’t seem related to whether she was a pain in the arse or not.

When I googled the manager, it turns out he’s been accused of using racist language in his current job as well, although it was found not proven.

Someone posted something on one of Politics forum that made me think about Twitter.  The convenor of the new independence supporting party said that she had gone through "24 hours of hell" on social media following the launch of the party.  I also listened to the Cobrynism Post Mortem podcast where Margaret Hodge read out some of the tweets that she received, featuring foul language and anti-Semitism.

Has anyone ever experienced a Twitter pile-on?  I'd always thought it would be quite easy to ignore but then recieving racist abuse (Ian Wright also posted some absolutely vile essages he got on Instagram the other day) is obviously going to be more impacting than people telling you to f**k off and when you are a public figure then things like death threats are a possibility.  For us ordinary people there's also the concern that someone will dox you or grass you up to your employer to get you fired.  

Have any P&Bers ever been at the centre of a Twitterstorm and if so what was it like?

Edited by ICTChris

57 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Have any P&Bers ever been at the centre of a Twitterstorm and if so what was it like?

The old rockin' horse thing caused me to turn ma phone off for a day.

Few daft threats when I turned my phone on, think they were a gypo family they had found me on FB tae.
Then she returned home after her 12 hour pumpin'.

3 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Few daft threats when I turned my phone on, think they were a gypo family they had found me on FB tae.

That was absolutely outstanding

7 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

What’s this?? 😄

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

What’s this?? 😄

A lassie about 16/17 had one of the "missing" tweets circulating.

it was 8am on a Sunday and she'd been "missing" since 10pm on Saturday. In a throw away reply I said something like "it's the weekend and she's been gone 8 hours, she'll be getting rode like a rocking horse".

I think I replied to about 4 tweets before I had to turn it aff. She appeared about 3 hours later and I went back for apologies to the few tweets I interacted with.