Twitter/Kiss/Ten

It's on twitter,(I'm not going to post the link) the young guy being stabbed to death is shocking.
It just seems , well, so normal for those filming it and standing back after t.

Is that the one shot from a far bit of a rammy in a park? Theres another one also from birmingham, boy gets stabbed, so quick you miss it, then drops down and his tshirt soaks with blood. Mental to think how little these scumbags value life.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Is that the one shot from a far bit of a rammy in a park? Theres another one also from birmingham, boy gets stabbed, so quick you miss it, then drops down and his tshirt soaks with blood. Mental to think how little these scumbags value life.

I've just seen a headline on GMB "baby and 3 year old stabbed to death in East London"

I'm not sure I want to live in this world anymore.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Theres another one also from birmingham, boy gets stabbed, so quick you miss it, then drops down and his tshirt soaks with blood. Mental to think how little these scumbags value life.

That one is fucking mental. His mates have no reaction. They don't try to attack, they don't try and stop him fall. They don't even rush him into a car. It's like it's an acted out scene from some rap video. 

Some guy called Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) having an absolute headsgone about Piers Morgan blocking him, then turned his attention to Limmy about him ‘not defending his countryman’ referring to the unfunny nazi dog guy.

I’m through the looking glass I may be a while reading through it all.

Some guy called Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) having an absolute headsgone about Piers Morgan blocking him, then turned his attention to Limmy about him ‘not defending his countryman’ referring to the unfunny nazi dog guy.

I’m through the looking glass I may be a while reading through it all.

That guy is absolutely OFTW. He’s Alex Jones’s less talented lackey, and he’s obviously not taking lockdown very well. The amount of projecting he’s doing is quite laughable, though.

In a race between Watson and Limmy and Moron, I find it impossible to back a horse.