Scottish fitba shenanigans hits New Mexico. 

aC2FeOMH_bigger.jpg

Regarding the @sfpl vote , I’ve had this today from a top club CEO : “It clearly states in the resolution that a vote cannot be uncast.” Could be v interesting, depending on what can be proved was/wasn’t sent and was/wasn’t received @BBCSportsound @BBCSportScot @BBCScotlandNews

You guys have done it again! I think you meant to tag @spfl. We are Santa Fe Public Library, and I promise we haven't voted on anything football-related, and even if we did, who would care? But we do always love being included in the soccer world

3 hours ago, weirdcal said:

He's even got Phil Mac reeled in here..

Please donate dear readers to help this intrepid journalist battle those dastardly sevconians. 

Please donate dear readers to help this intrepid journalist battle those dastardly sevconians. 

Can’t. He blocked me. And I’ve never knowingly tweeted him. So I guess that’s five pounds he’ll never see.

A couple of the audio files on his website are him talking with George Galloway.  He's not a guest on Galloway's show though - just a caller in. :1eye

For a freelance journalist, he doesn't seem to get published in many places and surely he isn't making a living out of his own site?

Edited by Highland Capital

A couple of the audio files on his website are him talking with George Galloway.  He's not a guest on Galloway's show though - just a caller in. :1eye
For a freelance journalist, he doesn't seem to get published in many places and surely he isn't making a living out of his own site?

None of that is in the least bit surprising.

I'm sure I followed him on Twitter for a while when Rangers were in the lower leagues and it was looking like they were going to go into administration again, but I unfollowed him soon after as it was excruciating.  He tweeted every minute of every day - he was like Wings Over Scotland on a sugar rush!

Is Phil -3-names not a reference to the fact that he's changed his name 3 times to give himself a more "oirish-sounding" finale to appeal to his followers.  He's Glaswegian-ish by birth and was named White/Whyte, then McGivvery (or close to) then went all full rebel with his current tag.

Have read his blog a few times and he's the ultimate school dinner lady, who's scooping lots of the stuff his audience crave in grand dollops onto the favourite kids' plates.  He encourages "donations" for his "scoops".

His NUJ authenticity has been questioned elsewhere, but he still pushes himself forward as the "Jacksonista" on all things sevco/club/company.

He's a self-serving erse.