7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Gonna err on the side of “the tabloid media are ghouls and would happily hound obviously mentally ill people to their deaths for clicks” rather than “these people sought the limelight so they have to take the bad with the good”

They hound murder victim's families. Scum would be putting it mildly, it didn't need this to highlight it. My point is simply, some people are in a position to complain and others arent.

They hound murder victim's families. Scum would be putting it mildly, it didn't need this to highlight it. My point is simply, some people are in a position to complain and others arent.

Aye some can’t complain cause they’re dead.

49 minutes ago, bennett said:

Very popular on the sevvie threads, hopefully this doesn't knock him off his perch.

I haven't heard him for years. Does he still attempt to squeeze in long words to make himself sound more intelligent when the everyday word would have sufficed? 

13 hours ago, pandarilla said:

So has anyone found evidence of backtracking from folk who posted criticisms before?

That would be twitter being used properly.

Not really but funny to see Piers Morgan talking about how much of a tragedy it is and how media bullying is wrong, given his one man crusade against Meghan Markle for the last two years.  Given his long and storied history of being a sleaze bag editor for a sleaze bag rag. 

Even more ironic to see Katie Hopkins lament her death and those who contributed to her mental anguish, despite lambasting the lassie from Little Mix for nigh on 6 years now about her weight and even openly mocking her when she opened up on TV about how trolls had her contemplating her own life. 

These people are dangerous and have no sense of self awareness. 

29 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Affirmative.

I remember watching a programme a few years ago entitled something like "Scotland's Greatest Goals", Speirs was a talking head on it. No. 1 was Archie Gemmill v Netherlands, I remember chuckling when Graeme Speirs said he was a teenager at the time and missed it because he was "snogging a gorgeous girl" who had been staying with his family. Did not happen. And the other presenter (Jonathan Sutherland I think) was clearly thinking the same thing 😂

Guest Moomintroll
I remember watching a programme a few years ago entitled something like "Scotland's Greatest Goals", Speirs was a talking head on it. No. 1 was Archie Gemmill v Netherlands, I remember chuckling when Graeme Speirs said he was a teenager at the time and missed it because he was "snogging a gorgeous girl" who had been staying with his family. Did not happen. And the other presenter (Jonathan Sutherland I think) was clearly thinking the same thing [emoji23]
Was it up his Grans bit?