Twitter/Kiss/Ten

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I'm not so sure she's as in control as all that. She mentioned suffering from the constant barrage of insults a good few times in there. Her response is to lash out even further but I'm not sure anyone can detach themselves from that game.

She really is a bit of a one off - in terms of the extreme views and the way she's carved out a career for herself.

She's deliberately carved out a career as a professional c**t. I don't think she even believed much of what she said to begin with, but now she's gone way too deep, losing even the patronage of the Daily Mail and her house through libel court cases. She seems to rely on North American far right nutters to keep going now.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Would you like me to search for all the times you've referred to Graham Spiers as 'Britney'? I don't think this line of argument works well for you.

Sorry Graham,  I was just using the nickname that your chums on radio clyde use and obviously no offence was meant. Did I mention that you looked rather dashing the other week on the telly. 

I'd say that anyone can fight for social justice M8guel, it's the right thing to do. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Did you listen to her rant at the end?

Alas, this media is unable to play.

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

Sorry Graham,  I was just using the nickname that your chums on radio clyde use and obviously no offence was meant. Did I mention that you looked rather dashing the other week on the telly. 

Of course, there's no trace of overt masculinity or anti-intellectualism in Scottish football or its media coverage.

Would you like me to search for all the times your N key failed whenever you were referring to Brendan Rodgers?

11 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Of course, there's no trace of overt masculinity or anti-intellectualism in Scottish football or its media coverage.

Would you like me to search for all the times your N key failed whenever you were referring to Brendan Rodgers?

I dont recall ever saying in that in reference to Brendan Rogers,  fire in Migul.

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

She's deliberately carved out a career as a professional c**t. I don't think she even believed much of what she said to begin with, but now she's gone way too deep, losing even the patronage of the Daily Mail and her house through libel court cases. She seems to rely on North American far right nutters to keep going now.

Agree with this. All started with that interview on this morning, after which she just ended up a professional troll because it presumably paid the bills. That in turn ended up turning into out and out racism, at which point things finally started going down hill for her.

It's hard to have sympathy when her downfall has been entirely her own doing. Let's be honest here - she was always a horrible individual, but it is possible to be a horrible individual and not accuse innocent people of being terrorists and or posting/sharing racist things on Twitter. It is her own fault that she was sued (twice I think) and that most media won't go near her now. 

Saying controversial things on Twitter will always bring abuse but a lot of people defended her at least initially. When the content took a turn for the worse naturally less people were keen to do so.

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

Agree with this. All started with that interview on this morning, after which she just ended up a professional troll because it presumably paid the bills. That in turn ended up turning into out and out racism, at which point things finally started going down hill for her.

It's hard to have sympathy when her downfall has been entirely her own doing. Let's be honest here - she was always a horrible individual, but it is possible to be a horrible individual and not accuse innocent people of being terrorists and or posting/sharing racist things on Twitter. It is her own fault that she was sued (twice I think) and that most media won't go near her now. 

Saying controversial things on Twitter will always bring abuse but a lot of people defended her at least initially. When the content took a turn for the worse naturally less people were keen to do so.

I could understand her being controversial when the money flooded in. Just like those folk on radio phone ins saying stupid things to attract callers.

But now she's skint and people think/know she's a disgusting piece of trash and I couldn't be happier.

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Dunno if bennett ever done it, but all sorts of c***s on here supporting all sorts of teams, even Celtic, were at it. Which kinda proves your point well enough.