17 minutes ago, throbber said:

Katie Hopkins Prague video for anyone who wants to watch it. 

What a horrible display of toxic masculinity,  bullying and degrading a woman in that manner. Makes me ashamed to be male.

Would you like me to search for all the times you've referred to Graham Spiers as 'Britney'? I don't think this line of argument works well for you.
More piss poor trolling from bennett. Understandable given the humiliation wee Alfie and fans of Rangers are currently enduring.

Would you like me to search for all the times you've referred to Graham Spiers as 'Britney'? I don't think this line of argument works well for you.

More piss poor trolling from bennett. Understandable given the humiliation wee Alfie and fans of Rangers are currently enduring.

Albeit fairly beige, but looks to be a successful woosh by [mention=36489]bennett[/mention] there.

Did you listen to her rant at the end?
That's the kicker.

If she had been even remotely modest and humble then that would've backfired quite spectacularly.

Those guys are funny but there's something a bit cuntish about them. He saves it with his summing up at the end.

But you do have to think about what might happen were she to commit suicide in the coming days.

Albeit fairly beige, but looks to be a successful woosh by [mention=36489]bennett[/mention] there.

Well aye, that was kinda my point. Bennett was obviously at the wind up, but I suppose I could review the piss poor aspect since it worked to some extent.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That's the kicker.

If she had been even remotely modest and humble then that would've backfired quite spectacularly.

Those guys are funny but there's something a bit cuntish about them. He saves it with his summing up at the end.

But you do have to think about what might happen were she to commit suicide in the coming days.

She'll love the publicity of getting privileged woke trust fund babies to pay for an expenses paid trip to Prague just so they can call her a c**t.

She'll love the publicity of getting privileged woke trust fund babies to pay for an expenses paid trip to Prague just so they can call her a c**t.
I'm not so sure she's as in control as all that. She mentioned suffering from the constant barrage of insults a good few times in there. Her response is to lash out even further but I'm not sure anyone can detach themselves from that game.

She really is a bit of a one off - in terms of the extreme views and the way she's carved out a career for herself.

That's the kicker.

I don't say this type of thing lightly, and it's probably rare that it applies, but even in that level of misery, she would suffer less than what she has inflicted and deliberately attempted to inflict over a period of several years. A person who knows the size and make up of her audience and knowingly spews forth what amounts to encouragement to victimise people who are different to her. Shes a c**t. If she topped herself, I would be about 65% as happy about it as I was when Thatcher pegged it.

13 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That's the kicker.

FF111F7D-54E3-44DB-961B-896D77C773C6.jpeg