4 minutes ago, Dele said:

'obsession'. 

'chump'. 

'Marshmallo'. 

It's ironic, isnt it? 

Yes, you're bizarre obsession with me and following me around the place is extremely ironic, just like the aforementioned Falkirk supporting simpleton, but whatever brightens up your day I guess is your business, if a little weird, a bit like you truth be told. 

To summarise:
Flybhoy sees everyone piling in on Janey Godley in this thread, so writes a rambling post with OTT language about her tearing into him for a tweet he wrote on CHRISTMAS DAY. The post gives exact details about what he tweeted, the length of time it took for her to respond, and exact details about the content of her reply.
Criminally underrated forum user [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention] performs a quick Twitter search showing that the tweet described by Flybhoy does not exist. He has completely fabricated the whole story in a cheap pursuit of easy green boys.
For once, I am thankful for the quote function on here!

Flybhoy hunting for greenies you say?

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Pretty sure Flybhoy or someone else posted a screenshot of said Tweet to Miss Godley on here just the other day that pretty much pisses all over Mallo’s latest unstable post.

Aye, was me a couple of pages back. 

Not like the unstable Falkirk chap to make an arse of himself on here. 

Really? Mental that you got punted for that and they still have Hopkins and Trump on their platform

Nah, if he’s bed. suspended before then the Twitter algorithm has got much better at finding alias accounts and banning them as well.

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

WTF did Durham say to start this?

He picked an SPFL team of the decade full of mostly **** (Darren McGregor 🤔) and included Andy Robertson who played one season in Scotland's top flight, showing that he based his selection on his sycophancy adulation of the quintessential British club and anyone who has gone on to play in England, then goes on to use the race card despite DW not saying anything about him being English, the guy is a prize fucking divot.

16 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

He picked an SPFL team of the decade full of mostly **** (Darren McGregor 🤔) and included Andy Robertson who played one season in Scotland's top flight, showing that he based his selection on his sycophancy adulation of the quintessential British club and anyone who has gone on to play in England, then goes on to use the race card despite DW not saying anything about him being English, the guy is a prize fucking divot.

He told him to go back to watching English football,  implying that an Englishman can't discuss Scottish fitba. 

His team was a pretty good mix and looked pretty decent, seems part of the problem is a few Sevvies...

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He called him a Xenophobe, Benjamin. Let’s not confuse the truth here.

It's nothing to do with not liking Xena, you just go back to sleep.