1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Didn't Happen of the Year being called out as misogynistic apparently. Can't say I've ever noticed that, especially the absolute rinsing that Tom Zanetti got it seems anyone bullshitting seems fair game.

The account itself isn't but the legions of absolute wee guys that tag any lassie who shares anything remotely interesting definitely is.

Didn't Happen of the Year being called out as misogynistic apparently. Can't say I've ever noticed that, especially the absolute rinsing that Tom Zanetti got it seems anyone bullshitting seems fair game.

To be fair, tom zanetti is one of the worst humans in the world

1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:

Another one of my Twitter accounts bites the dust. I simply tweeted ‘State of Janey Godley’ and within the hour my account had been suspended.

Ah, well. It was a fun few years.

The Janey Godley cult have set upon you, probably reported you for hating strong, powerful women. 

8 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

The Janey Godley cult have set upon you, probably reported you for hating strong, powerful women. 

They do like a pile in, call her not very funny and they accuse the poster of being worse than Hitler, hardly a commensurate response.

2 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Another one of my Twitter accounts bites the dust. I simply tweeted ‘State of Janey Godley’ and within the hour my account had been suspended.

What's not funny about her, am a wee angry glesga wummin routine....

Guest Moomintroll
What's not funny about her, am a wee angry glesga wummin routine....

She hud a pub in the Calton, fuckin sidesplitting except there were zero jokes about going ons in said pub.

4 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Fair play to that ForzaPapac Twitter account. That guy has absolutely ruined Godley on there. She’s a biting, dribbling mess on there. All because he kept tweeting a daily “Good morning to everyone except *various scumbags* and Janey Godley” 😄

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Fair play to that ForzaPapac Twitter account. That guy has absolutely ruined Godley on there. She’s a biting, dribbling mess on there. All because he kept tweeting a daily “Good morning to everyone except *various scumbags* and Janey Godley” 😄

Has his account been banned or has he moved onto another one?

19 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
5 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Twitter jail or permanent suspension?

Permanent suspension.