Twitter/Kiss/Ten

Is it? 
Explain.

Well why would you assume that a guy with on going mental health issues killed himself because of a video on twitter? I don’t know anything else about the guy apart from what you have said about him I just think it seems like a wild assumption to make.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Well why would you assume that a guy with on going mental health issues killed himself because of a video on twitter? I don’t know anything else about the guy apart from what you have said about him I just think it seems like a wild assumption to make.

His latest book is all about his mental health. He's the last person to have to face Spacey who has continually git away with every charge against him. 

You find it that far fetched that his video could be seen as goading him and he's taken his own life due to it? Even considering the backgrounds and time frames? 

12 hours ago, NotThePars said:

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

???

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

To summarise:

Flybhoy sees everyone piling in on Janey Godley in this thread, so writes a rambling post with OTT language about her tearing into him for a tweet he wrote on CHRISTMAS DAY. The post gives exact details about what he tweeted, the length of time it took for her to respond, and exact details about the content of her reply.

Criminally underrated forum user @NotThePars performs a quick Twitter search showing that the tweet described by Flybhoy does not exist. He has completely fabricated the whole story in a cheap pursuit of easy green boys.

For once, I am thankful for the quote function on here!

Yeah, that's right, it didn't happen eh....😂

Reiterating my original point, 22.01 on Christmas Eve I tweeted that, two minutes you will see it took that absolute fucking rocket to respond, no tagging of here, just her name in a tweet, conclusive proof she searches her name obsessively, about fucking divot of a wummin.

Screenshot_20191228-113903_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20191228-113923_Twitter.jpg

Yeah, that's right, it didn't happen eh....[emoji23]

Reiterating my original point, 22.01 on Christmas Eve I tweeted that, two minutes you will see it took that absolute fucking rocket to respond, no tagging of here, just her name in a tweet, conclusive proof she searches her name obsessively, about fucking divot of a wummin.
Screenshot_20191228-113903_Twitter.thumb.jpg.5de95010c6890b33a70e5652b0fc529b.jpg
Screenshot_20191228-113923_Twitter.thumb.jpg.daebc39be2507c5c57d5aff13d666e84.jpg
Was going to say, last profile I have of yours hasn't tweeted in a good while. Thought you'd gone quiet

5 minutes ago, weirdcal said:
26 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:
Yeah, that's right, it didn't happen eh....emoji23.png

Screenshot_20191228-113903_Twitter.thumb.jpg.5de95010c6890b33a70e5652b0fc529b.jpg
Screenshot_20191228-113923_Twitter.thumb.jpg.daebc39be2507c5c57d5aff13d666e84.jpg

Was going to say, last profile I have of yours hasn't tweeted in a good while. Thought you'd gone quiet

Changed phone and couldn't remember my password for my account, was about three years old that one so just created a new Twitter. 

His latest book is all about his mental health. He's the last person to have to face Spacey who has continually git away with every charge against him. 
You find it that far fetched that his video could be seen as goading him and he's taken his own life due to it? Even considering the backgrounds and time frames? 

I didn’t realise that he had killed himself the day after the video was released and haven’t really followed what has been going on with Spacey at all if I’m honest which is why I was asking you for more information. We are still talking about allegations of groping here, it’s not like Spacey butchered his entire family and released a video involving severe goading from his jail cell.

Didn't Happen of the Year being called out as misogynistic apparently. Can't say I've ever noticed that, especially the absolute rinsing that Tom Zanetti got it seems anyone bullshitting seems fair game.

They have horrible lynch mob tendencies, but it’s an equal opportunity lynching.