4 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Does that woman ever have a day off?

I tweeted the other night 'Merry Christmas everyone except Janey Godley, Norman Tebbit and my father in law, they can get fucked'..

...bearing my mind I hadn't tagged her, merely typed her name in a tweet and within two or three minutes she's responding to me, calling me full of hate and jealous of strong, successful women etc, absolute fucking rocket, she genuinely must sit typing her name into the search bar to call out folk who think she's an attention seeking troll who plays the 'bullying a woman' card anytime someone calls out her pish brand of humor and vindictive attitude. 

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Janey Godley is an attention seeking rocket.

2 hours ago, Dele said:

I wonder if she posts here? 

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I tweeted the other night 'Merry Christmas everyone except Janey Godley, Norman Tebbit and my father in law, they can get fucked'..

...bearing my mind I hadn't tagged her, merely typed her name in a tweet and within two or three minutes she's responding to me, calling me full of hate and jealous of strong, successful women etc, absolute fucking rocket, she genuinely must sit typing her name into the search bar to call out folk who think she's an attention seeking troll who plays the 'bullying a woman' card anytime someone calls out her pish brand of humor and vindictive attitude. 

Jane Godley confirmed.