7 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Absolutely class from Coleen. She’s made Rebekah look a right mug.

No surprise to see horrible, racist c**t Jamie has been attracted to a shithouse grass. Match made in heaven. 

Viva Coleen.

No surprise to see this Love Island wrong'un being heavily into celebrity gossip.

I am no fan of celebrity gossip myself, but this is one of the most incredible stories i have ever seen in my life. Quite disappointing to see so many people play it down as light hearted gossip when there are far more sinister implications as well.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I am no fan of celebrity gossip myself, but this is one of the most incredible stories i have ever seen in my life. Quite disappointing to see so many people play it down as light hearted gossip when there are far more sinister implications as well.

Some years ago in the world before Twitter and soshul meeeja, i remember the guy Spencer (who's sister was murdered by her in-laws somewhere in Paris) doing the same thing.  Someone was leaking all his plans and secrets to the NOTW (i think), so he told each of his "close friends" over a number of months a separate story that only they were privvy to.

He managed to see stories shared with the one same person appearing as "exclusives" in the papers.   He then publicly outed him and confirmed the stories were guff a la Rooney.

9 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Some years ago in the world before Twitter and soshul meeeja, i remember the guy Spencer (who's sister was murdered by her in-laws somewhere in Paris) doing the same thing.  Someone was leaking all his plans and secrets to the NOTW (i think), so he told each of his "close friends" over a number of months a separate story that only they were privvy to.

He managed to see stories shared with the one same person appearing as "exclusives" in the papers.   He then publicly outed him and confirmed the stories were guff a la Rooney.

Isn't that the basic plot of every John Le Carre novel?