Just to revisit the godley/wings chat from the other day, despite me being a really firm supporter of indy, indy twitter really is fucking awful, if its not rockets posting pictures of military vehicles going up for annual exercises as ‘an invasion’ etc is other tin foil hat stuff. Theres one in particular and I dont know why it gets me as much as it does but its some woman whos greek or something ‘newscotforindyref’ or something similar. She is on LBC quite a bit and posts/tweets about bairns and in scottish slang alot, its really put on and false. Despite immigration being wholly reserved tweets constantly about the Scottish government not doing enough to reassure her she can stay etc, constantly fishing for ‘likes’ the way godley does. Anyway just wanted to vent.

On 02/10/2019 at 20:57, Flybhoy said:

One of the worst for openly giving her stick on Twitter is that Julia Hartley-Brewer, somehow I doubt JG will call her out though.

Julia Hartley-Brewer is a xenophobic Tory twat which is probably worse than a thin skinned shite comedian tbh.

4 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Before the flats were demolished, you could still find some toothless hags down Eraser Avenue.

Video doing the rounds of two rangers supporters doing the entrance to their wedding reception with ‘simply the best’ blaring and the entire wedding party joining in with sectarian add on’s. What goes through someones mind that on the happiest day of their life they still have to hate something? Isnt hating marriage enough?

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Video doing the rounds of two rangers supporters doing the entrance to their wedding reception with ‘simply the best’ blaring and the entire wedding party joining in with sectarian add on’s. What goes through someones mind that on the happiest day of their life they still have to hate something? Isnt hating marriage enough?

Glad to see Bennett managed to finally get Tedi down the aisle. 

8 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

There's only two things I hate in this world. Bigots and orange b*****ds.