3 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Don’t know who that bird is and whether she is a dick but that exchange sums up social media. Some absolute goon hiding behind a twitter name abusing someone else for a few likes and retweets.

Pretty sure that's Janey Godley's real name. Or at least her stage name.

7 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Don’t know who that bird is and whether she is a dick but that exchange sums up social media. Some absolute goon hiding behind a twitter name abusing someone else for a few likes and retweets.

The woman I’m talking about hasn’t hidden behind a twitter name. 

1 minute ago, Aufc said:

I was on about the celtic fan (who i assume is a guy)

Yeah think he is, this lassie is a Celtic fan too with a surprisingly large number of followers. She may be a goon too tbf,  most of her other posts are “I eat pure hunners ae takeaways” but Christ knows why Janey is going bawdeep on her.

As well as having a vastly over inflated opinion of herself she has a staggering lack of self awareness, the usual retort of football account/bullying a woman wasn't able to be used with the lassie she was arguing with earlier (again, started because someone said she was shite and couldn't handle it) so responded with something along the lines of 'You can't troll me, you only have a few hundred followers' followed by a screengrab of her tour dates and list of achievements like her appearance on HIGNFY, toe curlingly embarrassing behaviour from a woman in her 60's acting like a fucking five year old. 
I think it's a genuine coin toss between her and that Wings Over Scotland fuckwit for the biggest rocket on Twitter from Scotland. 

Janey Godley and Wings over Bath make me consider voting no in the next indy ref. It must be how the decent no voters feel about being on the same side as the Orange Order.

Guest Moomintroll

Janey Godley and Wings over Bath make me consider voting no in the next indy ref. It must be how the decent no voters feel about being on the same side as the Orange Order.
Preach!

Is it just me or is the use of the word bird to describe a female human being a complete minter in this day and age?

It's like being back with Benny Hill and Sid James in the 1970s.

Or maybe I'm getting old and crabbit. I genuinely thought we'd left that sexist pish behind...

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I dunno why that lassie is appearing all over my TL recently. Cos she is a good looking football (Celtic) fan everycunt seems to follow/retweet her shite.

Janey Godley?

Even Magee after 10 points wouldn't ....