9 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
22 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:
Genuinely thought he was going to launch the ball boy's seat into the mixer there after that build up...

He?

Aha, so that's the funny element. It was a woman making a mess of a corner kick. Got it now...

16 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Aha, so that's the funny element. It was a woman making a mess of a corner kick. Got it now...

12 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Aye the comments below the tweet are exactly what you'd expect.

And tbh I've seen far worse corner kicks on random YouTube clips.

This place really is fucking pathetic at times - desperate to be offended at something that isn't there. 

I posted it as it is literally the worst corner I have ever seen by quite some distance. 

I'd like to see some of these corners on YouTube that are worse than that. 

This place really is fucking pathetic at times - desperate to be offended at something that isn't there. 
I posted it as it is literally the worst corner I have ever seen by quite some distance. 
Case for the prosecution exhibit A.

35 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I wasn't offended. I just spectacularly missed the point. I'm afraid I'm quite good at that...

You seem a little on edge. I was unimpressed with the tweet, and in no way offended by anything.

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Let’s all laugh at the woman.
It probably wouldn’t be posted if it was a male taking the corner.
You see terrible corners all the time that hit the first player or go way over everyone’s head.

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

pathetic

Janey Godley, for the umpteenth time making a complete arse of herself on Twitter today, tagging Celtic FC and reporting a guy to them who slagged her off, purely because he is a Celtic fan.

Obviously expecting Peter Lawwell to ban people from Celtic Park who tell Janey Godley she's a fucking rocket. 

13 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Janey Godley, for the umpteenth time making a complete arse of herself on Twitter today, tagging Celtic FC and reporting a guy to them who slagged her off, purely because he is a Celtic fan.

Obviously expecting Peter Lawwell to ban people from Celtic Park who tell Janey Godley she's a fucking rocket. 

She's having an absolute breakdown.

4 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

This account is brilliant

That clip took me back to the Ballroom days up the Toon.  The trendies were givin' it laldy on the main dance floor and the more sober ones took refuge up top and looked down on what and who was on show.  There was at least one at any given time almost prostrate on the floor still trying to gie the moves.    Aye, happy days.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

She's having an absolute breakdown.

As well as having a vastly over inflated opinion of herself she has a staggering lack of self awareness, the usual retort of football account/bullying a woman wasn't able to be used with the lassie she was arguing with earlier (again, started because someone said she was shite and couldn't handle it) so responded with something along the lines of 'You can't troll me, you only have a few hundred followers' followed by a screengrab of her tour dates and list of achievements like her appearance on HIGNFY, toe curlingly embarrassing behaviour from a woman in her 60's acting like a fucking five year old. 

I think it's a genuine coin toss between her and that Wings Over Scotland fuckwit for the biggest rocket on Twitter from Scotland. 

I didn’t really know much about Janey Godley other than her HIGNFY appearance being a bit cringeworthy but, from searching, she seems to be majorly piling in on a lassie who I vaguely recall from empties about 16 years ago. Not really sure that is a worthwhile use of a professional comedian’s time.

Edited by The OP

Just now, The OP said:

I didn’t really know much about Janey Godley other than her HIGNFY appearance being a bit cringeworthy but, from searching, she seems to be  majorly piling in on a lassie who I vaguely recall from empties about 16 years ago. Not really sure that is a worthwhile use of a professional comedian’s time.

How dare you - a MAN - tell her - a WOMAN - what to do.

How would you like your work to know you do that, you anonymous football supporting account?