2 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
43 minutes ago, Unrepentant F.B. said:

He's utter vermin. I did enjoy that the old guy barely flinched, despite Mcgregor fan boys constantly saying "nobody can live with Mcgregor's left hand."

Some of the comments suggesting he just threw whiskey in the old boy's face, as if that is some sort of defence, even if it's true.

Also amazing that people are absolutely desperate to desperate to defend an utter scumbag like McGregor.

Delighted to announce Andy Muirhead has been banned from Twitter.

What for?

What for?

No longer being by fans nor for the fans

(Everyone one of his ‘new’ websites stated they were by the fans for the fans in case some don’t get the reference)

ETA: many, many websites.

Why has the guy on twitter called Naked Martin not been banned from Twitter/ thrown in jail by now?

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

emoji1.png

What for?

Harassing some woman apparently.  I'm also sad to report he seems to be back on Twitter using one of his many many aliases. 

Harassing some woman apparently.  I'm also sad to report he seems to be back on Twitter using one of his many many aliases. 

Is he scotzine? Who was he harassing?

Social media has been a massive bear trap for arsehole middle aged men who have issues with women.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Is he scotzine? Who was he harassing?

Social media has been a massive bear trap for arsehole middle aged men who have issues with women.

He used to be, along with numerous other accounts and websites that are since defunct.

Why has the guy on twitter called Naked Martin not been banned from Twitter/ thrown in jail by now?

^^^Trying to make out he’s not Naked Martin.

He used to be, along with numerous other accounts and websites that are since defunct.

He’s a fucking clown. Face of a hundred dirty offences too.

If someone could share the scotzine fanzine thread where he got bodied by all and sundry here I think it’d be appreciated by the masses

5 hours ago, NJ2 said:

If someone could share the scotzine fanzine thread where he got bodied by all and sundry here I think it’d be appreciated by the masses

4 hours ago, Swarley said:

6 years later and he's still flailing about Twitter desperately trying to be one of the Sevco bloggers.

That thread (which I hadn't seen previously, top notch stuff) suggests Scotzine has been on the go since at least 2009. How has a decade of shit writing, fights, threats, shit writing, abuse, social media bannings and shit writing not convinced this guy that he's wasting his time?

That thread (which I hadn't seen previously, top notch stuff) suggests Scotzine has been on the go since at least 2009. How has a decade of shit writing, fights, threats, shit writing, abuse, social media bannings and shit writing not convinced this guy that he's wasting his time?

Whats the writing like?

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

My personal favourite recently was after a Rangers Celtic game when a Celtic fan was stabbed, and he was all over it blaming Rangers fans.  He then (falsely) claimed the guy had died.

It then became clear that it was some hot, Celtic fan on Celtic fan action, and the guy wasn't dead.  His twitter underwent some serious deleting of tweets for the next few hours.

I can't understand why he's never made it in the lucrative world of Sevco blogging.

eta: Hi Andy!

Edited by KnightswoodBear

8 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Whats the writing like?

The description in that P&B Gold thread was "Standard Grade English"

Numerous posters on here produce more articulate, accurate and enjoyable posts about football.