On 21/05/2019 at 22:45, mathematics said:

his Glasgow restaurant was shite. Worst risotto I’ve tasted.

I went to his Glasgow restaurant a few weeks after it opened and ordered one of those flat iron steaks and chips. The steak came on a wooden chopping board and the chips were served in a small metal pot. I realised quickly he was trying to be fancy and quirky with his food presentation but when the waiter sat it on the table I genuinely thought for a minute that they had ran out of plates and had served it to me on whatever came handy to them in the kitchen. 

I went to his Glasgow restaurant a few weeks after it opened and ordered one of those flat iron steaks and chips. The steak came on a wooden chopping board and the chips were served in a small metal pot. I realised quickly he was trying to be fancy and quirky with his food presentation but when the waiter sat it on the table I genuinely thought for a minute that they had ran out of plates and had served it to me on whatever came handy to them in the kitchen. 

Embarrassing admissions for this

On 28/06/2019 at 15:53, jagfox99 said:

👀👀👀👀

F@#king grasses!

The Campo Viejo Reserve is fat better and usually only a couple of quid more.  

Orange label for anyone interested.

ETA I have no idea who Lewis Capaldi is.

Edited by Granny Danger

Lewis Capaldi is a singer and the son of actor,Peter Capaldi. If you’re still stumped Capaldi senior was recently cast as Doctor Who on BBC. You’ll of course be aware of Doctor Who, as the first incarnation, William Hartnell used to deliver your paper back in 1916....

32 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Lewis Capaldi is a singer and the son of actor,Peter Capaldi. If you’re still stumped Capaldi senior was recently cast as Doctor Who on BBC. You’ll of course be aware of Doctor Who, as the first incarnation, William Hartnell used to deliver your paper back in 1916....

Fake news.