In more localised Twitter news P&Bs very own kara-hibbee is engaging in a spat with that Leah lassie who is engaged to Allan Mcgregor.

I think she unfollowed me...god.

Search Options Results for f**k off hibs
Top / All
мasƨιe ‏@hfcjgm 16m
Also had enough of all these part time Jambo b*****d that have came out their wee hidey holes to comment on hibs. f**k off ya puddle drinker
from Edinburgh
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
:lol:

Dunno if this has been posted anywhere else but James Milner has broken his silence on his Twitter doppleganger

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/02/england-james-milner-boring-world-cup

His search for Boring James Milner sounds exactly like something Boring James MIlner would tweet :lol:

More than once Milner thought he had rumbled the culprit. “We thought we were close. We were going through it at the club. There were a few tweets about Asda so I was asking the masseurs where they shopped. One did say Asda so I thought I was close but it turned out it wasn’t him.” That, incidentally, was a Twitter conversation initiated by @BoringMilner revealing he could not sleep because he was “only two or three brews away from running out of milk”.