• 2 weeks later...

I've never been blocked by anyone. Gutter.

Simple explanation. You're a sensitive guy who doesn't hate anything or anyone, why would anyone block you?

Seems like a logical explanation.

I've been blocked by a couple.

Me and my mate were slagging Limmy one night for a laugh. I was hoping he'd maybe hit me back with some patter but he just blocked me. He's supposed to be a comedian as well. I've since warmed to some of his stuff so it's kind of annoying.

I've also been blocked by that oldfirmfacts account. I was kind of gutted because it was one of my favourite follows. I've honestly no idea why I've been blocked by it either. Pretty sure I only tweeted him a couple of times and it was nothing bad, pretty sure it was all good stuff in fact!

I've been blocked by a couple.

Me and my mate were slagging Limmy one night for a laugh. I was hoping he'd maybe hit me back with some patter but he just blocked me. He's supposed to be a comedian as well. I've since warmed to some of his stuff so it's kind of annoying.

I've also been blocked by that oldfirmfacts account. I was kind of gutted because it was one of my favourite follows. I've honestly no idea why I've been blocked by it either. Pretty sure I only tweeted him a couple of times and it was nothing bad, pretty sure it was all good stuff in fact!

Speaking of Limmy, I saw this for the first time recently and it has me in bits every time.

I've been blocked once that I know of (don't pay much attention) it was while I was disagreeing that sex offenders should have their cocks cut off before going to prison. It escalated quickly then bang, I'd been dumped.

@EverydaySexism

I'm sure some of P&B's finest will enjoy

A woman at work reads, then tells me about, this all day. Really want to tell her I don't give a f**k but then she'd probably tweet about it and millions around the world would call me a sexist arsehole.