• 2 weeks later...

Go and have a wee look at this guy, https://twitter.com/FraserMcnie , he's posted some pictures of a Facebook conversation with a boy from Methil who's applying to be a Pars casual. Some of it is absolute gold.

That's brilliant!

The Rovers under fives will make him eat his hearing aids because they're FACKING MENTOL!

I used to follow Peter Dow. It was funny for about 2 weeks and then it just started to feel sinister and weird reading his weird shit.

He seems exactly the sort of person that could go berserk with a kitchen utensil.

I just phoned the number he's put on his weird website. Straight to voicemail.

Edited by JamboMikey

That's brilliant!

The Rovers under fives will make him eat his hearing aids because they're FACKING MENTOL!

I play in the same team with one of the recipient's best mates, and he was telling us all about it in more detail (as if you needed to hear any more) and it got even better. :lol:

Went on Twitter. Saw a guy complaining about the government and taxes and what not. Someone asked him if he had a job. He said no. His girlfriend jumped in and called the guy who asked the question an arsehole because he had Infact been working on Monday (just for one day) and hasn't been claiming benefits. I called her a mutant. Tried to go back on twitter tonight and I am apparently suspended. Shame