Do it! I'd watch it. Imagine if it went viral and you got a job out of it.

Make it like "Thomson's holidays to Barcelona (picture of Barcelona), New York (picture of New York) and now... Kirkcaldy! (Video of you dressed in mascot outfit on cold, miserable day on rubbish-strewn Kirkcaldy sea front, striking a pose, with your thumbs up.)

"There's lots to see and do!" (You dressed as the mascot on one of those little mechanical car things that they have for kids outside supermarkets)

"Locals famed for their friendly nature!"(You hold out ice cream to wee boy who promptly starts greeting)

"Experience the local culture" (You dressed as mascot standing outside job centre with your thumbs up)

"Architecture to rival Rome" (You dressed as mascot in front of those big flats with the creepy drawings on the side. With your thumbs up of course.)

"And a staggering nightlife, that'll BLOW you off your feet" (Striking a pose next to a tramp who is eating a chippy under the soft glow of the orange streetlights. He tells you to f**k off.)

Ends with "Kirkcaldy - Europe's number 1 destination. Book now so you don't miss out... See you there amigos!" (You in front of Starks park doing a stupid pose with your thumbs up. In the background is a disgruntled looking family who are all dressed on holiday clothes - sombreros, beach balls, vibrant shorts and flip-flops and that - as the video ends they can loudly be heard proclaiming 'well this is fucking shit')

:lol:

I like the thought you've put in to this!

More from Thomson...

@ThomsonCares: @andycam8 Unfortunately Roary wouldn't be able to compete with our Thomson The Dog. He's not ready to step aside just yet. ;) ^Adam

@andycam8: @ThomsonCares Can Roary get the gig if Thomson was 'inconveniently' eaten. #ruthlessRoary

No reply back for a while after that. I can only presume that they are busy increasing security around Thomson The Dog.

I remember listening to a Talksport caller one time speaking to Collymore. It was along the lines of,

"I tell you, Stan, he hit that penalty harder than you hit Ulrika"

Somehow the connection was lost at this point to the caller.

That's one of the best talksport clips ever, the guy seems like just another normal caller. That's the beauty of it, lull's 'our stan' into a false sense of security, then drops the bomb after about 3 minutes. Genius.

Sorry to change the focus away from the bold Stan but I had to share this. Now either she is blind, on the wind up or attempting to sweet talk me into a scam...

post-101-0-41970300-1390476105_thumb.jpg

What is "KIK"? Is it as naughty as I'm imagining?

Edited by Swarley

That's one of the best talksport clips ever, the guy seems like just another normal caller. That's the beauty of it, lull's 'our stan' into a false sense of security, then drops the bomb after about 3 minutes. Genius.

EDIT: better version.

Edited by The Master

Some of the abuse Collymore got was absolutely disgusting. The racism was bad enough, but it was the threats accompanying it that got me - shocking stuff.

I see he's thrown his toys out the pram and 'quit', presumable because Twitter won't do more to stop hate speech. I can understand he's upset about what happened and rightly so, but it isn't Twitter's place to act in that way - it's only the means of delivering the message. It's the police he should be reporting them to.

The deleted tweet referring to the Ulrika article sums Collymore up - a complete c**t of a man. It does, however, bring us to a rather pertinent point: racist abuse isn't justified regardless of what he is, never mind for having a different opinion.

There are several out there who ought to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Edited by Michael W

Sorry to change the focus away from the bold Stan but I had to share this. Now either she is blind, on the wind up or attempting to sweet talk me into a scam...

attachicon.gifblind_as_a_bat.JPG

What is "KIK"? Is it as naughty as I'm imagining?

Swarley this woman clearly wants to give you endless blowjobs.

I cannot see why you are dithering, get her KIKd and report back.

Some of the abuse Collymore got was absolutely disgusting. The racism was bad enough, but it was the threats accompanying it that got me - shocking stuff.

I see he's thrown his toys out the pram and 'quit', presumable because Twitter won't do more to stop hate speech. I can understand he's upset about what happened and rightly so, but it isn't Twitter's place to act in that way - it's only the means of delivering the message. It's the police he should be reporting them to.

The deleted tweet referring to the Ulrika article sums Collymore up - a complete c**t of a man. It does, however, bring us to a rather pertinent point: racist abuse isn't justified regardless of what he is, never mind for having a different opinion.

There are several out there who ought to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

This.

Being a woman beating obnoxious hypocrite c**t doesn't mean he is deserving of any form of racism and I'm sure Ulrika would agree.

The internet is a public arena, it's not a quiet chat with mates unless you restrict the conversation to that, which is easy to do. The same laws should apply as they do in the "real world", ie if you say damaging lies about someone you should be liable, and likewise if you make death threats. If you walked into a funeral and shouted tasteless jokes about the deceased you'd be arrested, why any different on a memorial facebook page? I don't understand why there's a problem, or the need for new laws or censorship.

Edited by welshbairn