Nothing to follow. I'm just reading other people's stuff. Haven't tweeted anything and don't expect to for some time.

I do the same tbf, I just follow about 15 ppl for news and sport and rarely, if ever, tweet unless I'm particularly irate about something.

Stan Collymore is on a bit of a crusade at the minute to get hate speech banned from Twitter after a fair bit of racist abuse after (I think) saying Suarez took a dive at the weekend.

Some of what's been tweeted is nothing short of fucking disgusting

Wee interaction with Thomson there.

I posted earlier: @andycam8: @ThomsonHolidays Quite like that advert with the ogre.

Could have done with a talking donkey though.

They replied: @ThomsonCares: @andycam8 Hi Andrew, To keep costs down we thought it best not to have a lawsuit. ;) What did you like most about the advert?

So I replied: @andycam8: @ThomsonCares I understand.

My favourite part was looking at the lovely Thomson apartment. Can I be in the next advert? I'm a decent actor.

Flattery supposedly gets you everywhere.

Edited by Andy C

So are you going to be in the next advert then?

Think I've been bumped...

@ThomsonCares: @andycam8 We'll let you know if we have auditions Andrew, You may need to leave the lion head at home though. ^Adam

@andycam8: @ThomsonCares Thanks! I'll do it for free of course.

Do Thomson have a mascot? @RaithRovers_FC mascot Roary can do a bit of moonlighting...

I feel dirty.

Some of what's been tweeted is nothing short of fucking disgusting

Aye it has been pretty bad. Resorting to that type of behaviour just because you hold a different opinion is crazy, especially when the subject matter Suarez has been no stranger to controversial behaviour in the past.

Think I've been bumped...@ThomsonCares: @andycam8 We'll let you know if we have auditions Andrew, You may need to leave the lion head at home though. ^Adam@andycam8: @ThomsonCares Thanks! I'll do it for free of course. Do Thomson have a mascot? @RaithRovers_FC mascot Roary can do a bit of moonlighting...I feel dirty.

:lol: Images of Roary on the edge of an infinity pool with a setting sun behind.

Tempted to ask the supporters club for a loan of the costume and make a spoof of the Thomson ad using iMovie.

Do it! I'd watch it. Imagine if it went viral and you got a job out of it.

Make it like "Thomson's holidays to Barcelona (picture of Barcelona), New York (picture of New York) and now... Kirkcaldy! (Video of you dressed in mascot outfit on cold, miserable day on rubbish-strewn Kirkcaldy sea front, striking a pose, with your thumbs up.)

"There's lots to see and do!" (You dressed as the mascot on one of those little mechanical car things that they have for kids outside supermarkets)

"Locals famed for their friendly nature!"(You hold out ice cream to wee boy who promptly starts greeting)

"Experience the local culture" (You dressed as mascot standing outside job centre with your thumbs up)

"Architecture to rival Rome" (You dressed as mascot in front of those big flats with the creepy drawings on the side. With your thumbs up of course.)

"And a staggering nightlife, that'll BLOW you off your feet" (Striking a pose next to a tramp who is eating a chippy under the soft glow of the orange streetlights. He tells you to f**k off.)

Ends with "Kirkcaldy - Europe's number 1 destination. Book now so you don't miss out... See you there amigos!" (You in front of Starks park doing a stupid pose with your thumbs up. In the background is a disgruntled looking family who are all dressed on holiday clothes - sombreros, beach balls, vibrant shorts and flip-flops and that - as the video ends they can loudly be heard proclaiming 'well this is fucking shit')