Twitter/Kiss/Ten

A must for any Twitter novice is the incredible notbigsam...

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Kevin and Sally Webster have had a tumultuous marriage, and I'm not sure if they'll ever really get back to the way things used to be.

16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Aye, hes brilliant.

"Big Sam is like a magnificent, imperious stallion galloping at full speed towards a cripple on a spacehopper."

:lol:

Follow me cause i'm really cool and stuff

Followed a few on this page. Basically just talk about football, and link to my blog every time I update it.

For the record, my favourite big Sam quote was...

Oh Boro. Lay down & rest your weary head. You've just been buggered into submission by Big Sam & his penetrating cock of tactical supremacy.

I have just started. Still to make up my mind, i already have a semi deranged follower in the States who keeps quoting way out there mesages. So if i am found floating upside down in the water of Leith....

Follow me cause i'm really cool and stuff

Followed a few on this page. Basically just talk about football, and link to my blog every time I update it.

For the record, my favourite big Sam quote was...

My favourites were these two:

On Skype with Sir Alex there. He didn’t want to talk about Rooney. Or anything else. We just sat there in silence. Awkward, naked silence.

Then Sir Alex grabs his cock, waves it about & shouts “Use the force, Sammy!” In an instant, the tension is gone completely. Man’s a genius.

Edited by Uncle Psychosis

Whoever Michael is, I salute you. When I was 15 I was far too busy ripping the heid aff it to worry about a political party, let alone UKIP.

I have time for both. ph34r.gif