twitter is the biggest load of shite in the world.

Whoever uses twitter and tweets a lot about shit has the brain of a bird, and not a very bright bird at that. That's all im going to say. <_<

Considering you were surprised that a 20 questions type thing got Bill Hicks, I'm not sure your best placed to just people's intelligence.

Considering you were surprised that a 20 questions type thing got Bill Hicks, I'm not sure your best placed to just people's intelligence.

being mildly surprised about something i thought would be a load of shite means im stupid.

Bird brain!!!:P

Guillem Balague has blocked me. :(

Him;

"And the point of faking in twitter is...? @Guillem_balague is a fake account. Sad people.Esa cuenta es falsa. Qué triste, no?"

My reply;

"@GuillemBalague As true as this may be, he'll probably get more transfer stories correct that you will!"

What a dick. :(

Him;

"And the point of faking in twitter is...? @Guillem_balague is a fake account. Sad people.Esa cuenta es falsa. Qué triste, no?"

My reply;

"@GuillemBalague As true as this may be, he'll probably get more transfer stories correct that you will!"

I quite enjoy his tweets TBH, but he's just a poor version of Gabriel Marcotti.

Him;

My reply;

Guillem Balague is a thick dipshit of a football pundit.

If his name was George Barry and he was on Match of the Day, folk would be lining up to say that his transfer 'exclusives' were almost invariably utter tosh, and that his "in-depth analysis" was made up almost exclusively of cliches and phrases a ten-year old could come out with.

But because he's got a fancy name and speaks with an accent, people fawn over him as if he's some kind of footballing genius.

Had the account for a whlie but just recently got into it.

Same as most I follow a few celebrities and football stuff.

I agree with earlier comments about Stephen Fry, he is getting the boot if he doesn't buck his ideas up.

The most entertaining people I am following are @Epithemiou and @RealBobMortimer from Shooting Stars, @prodnose which is Danny Baker's moniker, @Joey7Barton and @thekeithchegwin.

Passes the time at work.

• 3 months later...

What's with the recent surge of people joining twitter? On Facebook the last couple of weeks people have been saying they got a twitter :s weird. I've had one for nearly 2 years...I phase in and out of use with it