On 04/06/2019 at 00:10, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

For some reason my feed is suddenly full of shite from terrible OF banter pages and the likes of Manpreet. I don't follow any of them, so I must have done something to provoke the attention of Twitter's algorithms.

This is why my block list is enormous.  

On 04/06/2019 at 07:27, Flybhoy said:

Quite surprised it took so long, she is a right wing, pro Israel, anti working class version of Janey Godley, screengrabs tweets of anyone who disagrees with her or criticises her, tweets it with her out of context slant on it, falsely labelling people anti semitic but immediately blocks them so they have no right of reply.

I would love to see Jeremy Corbyn sue her for every penny she has and donate it to Palestinian charities for the utter bullshit lies she constantly tweets about him.

And before anyone says it, yes, she is an absolute 'wid', but a poisonous cow to go with it. 

You on the other hand are a paragon of virtue.......

Guest Moomintroll
Never proclaimed to be, Janey Godley on the other hand is a fucking egotistical, poisonous bint.
You have some history on here Magee, but in this matter, you are correct.

14 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Never proclaimed to be, Janey Godley on the other hand is a fucking egotistical, poisonous bint.

Please don't confuse my post as support for the opinions that the likes of Janey Godley spout. I was merely pointing out that your life story would be deemed too far fetched for even Jeremy Kyle.....

A Partick fan who gives it big licks over Twitter. Was caught out by some Morton (?) fans IRL and absolutely shit himself apologising on camera for the bad words he said on Twitter. 

Then went home and said "ehhh, I didn't mean it when I said sorry!" once they uploaded the video. 

8 hours ago, Dele said:

A Partick fan who gives it big licks over Twitter. Was caught out by some Morton (?) fans IRL and absolutely shit himself apologising on camera for the bad words he said on Twitter. 

Then went home and said "ehhh, I didn't mean it when I said sorry!" once they uploaded the video. 

Win for Mapreet IMO. more than 1 on 1 is taking liberties, Sounds like some laugh this boy. Won't be following anytime soon though.

13 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Win for Mapreet IMO. more than 1 on 1 is taking liberties, Sounds like some laugh this boy. Won't be following anytime soon though.

He had his mates with him, they melted into the ground alongside Manpreet. 

13 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

3 of them against 20 odd. If that’s what counts for melting, then fair enough.

I've no idea how many there was, you only see about 4 on the video and at the end of the day he brings it all on himself. If he's going to absolutely shit the bed when he's pulled up on his behaviour, perhaps he should reconsider how he behaves. 

Edited by Dele

20 minutes ago, Dele said:

I've no idea how many there was, you only see about 4 on the video and at the end of the day he brings it all on himself. If he's going to absolutely shit the bed when he's pulled up on his behaviour, perhaps he should reconsider how he behaves. 

He’s a daft wee guy who enjoys winding up fans of various teams in a harmless way. His juvenile style of posting seems to upset fitba da types and the very worst of the Rangers support - some of whom attack him with some horrendous racist abuse. Thick, raging Falkirk and Rangers fans can’t take it.

I don’t think Manpreet is the problem here.

Edited by Hammer Jag