1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

^^^ Restraining Orders thread for this pish.

Quite surprised it took so long, she is a right wing, pro Israel, anti working class version of Janey Godley, screengrabs tweets of anyone who disagrees with her or criticises her, tweets it with her out of context slant on it, falsely labelling people anti semitic but immediately blocks them so they have no right of reply.

I would love to see Jeremy Corbyn sue her for every penny she has and donate it to Palestinian charities for the utter bullshit lies she constantly tweets about him.

And before anyone says it, yes, she is an absolute 'wid', but a poisonous cow to go with it. 

19 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Quite surprised it took so long, she is a right wing, pro Israel, anti working class version of Janey Godley, screengrabs tweets of anyone who disagrees with her or criticises her, tweets it with her out of context slant on it, falsely labelling people anti semitic but immediately blocks them so they have no right of reply.

I would love to see Jeremy Corbyn sue her for every penny she has and donate it to Palestinian charities for the utter bullshit lies she constantly tweets about him.

And before anyone says it, yes, she is an absolute 'wid', but a poisonous cow to go with it. 

My team: Celtic

For some reason my feed is suddenly full of shite from terrible OF banter pages and the likes of Manpreet. I don't follow any of them, so I must have done something to provoke the attention of Twitter's algorithms.
I thought I'd done something wrong so I'm relieved to see someone else is in the same boat.

Between those stairs and its surroundings (the cinema, ASDA, Frankie & Benny's and a horrendous Irish pub), I believe there to officially be the WORST part of Hamilton.

Download tweetdeck if you're on laptop for free, and pay the price of a pint for something like Fenix 2 if you're on android (can't help with apple).  Just lists tweets in chronological order and no ads.

Have previously used Tweetings and Janneter, all the 3rd party ones have their strengths and weaknesses but the default twitter app becomes more and more annoying with every update- don't care what someone I follow has liked...