Twitter/Kiss/Ten

Peter Shilton not coping well with the abuse he is getting for being a fucking Tory c**t, now threatening to call the police because someone sent this to his wife.  :lol:
IMG_20190404_145707.jpg.4d02164461e09e2e9c0757905ddab8e8.jpg

Struggling with the thinking behind this one, I don’t agree with that mans political views so I’ll text his wife abuse...? What a fucking clown that person is.

Peter Shilton not coping well with the abuse he is getting for being a fucking Tory c**t, now threatening to call the police because someone sent this to his wife.  :lol:
IMG_20190404_145707.jpg.4d02164461e09e2e9c0757905ddab8e8.jpg

That’s out of order, and although Shilton is a Tory Brexiteer, abusing his wife is well out of order, whether wearing goalie gloves or not.

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

IMG_20190404_145707.jpg

Torn on this one, I hate Tories but that midget did not disappoint me at all that day.

On 03/04/2019 at 09:35, 8MileBU said:

I quite like him but there’s no middle-ground. When he’s funny he’s funny, but when he’s not it’s usually abysmal.

Margaret-the stripper sketch is up there with one of the funniest things ive ever seen, absolutely howling at that first time I saw it. 

Does try to be a bit too abstract at times though and it fails spectacularly. 

On 06/04/2019 at 11:53, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Just noticed I’m blocked from John Hartson on Twitter. Oddly I don’t ever remember tweeting/following/associating with him on twitter at any point. Anyone else in the same boat?

I’m also blocked by Hartson although he is a complete simpleton so I’m not missing much. Alex Rae blocked me also and for an unknown reason Frankie Boyle has blocked me too even though I’ve never had any interaction with him.