One of my tweets to the lovely john Barrowman has ended up printed in the Daily Mail.

I've asked them when I can expect to get paid.

On this. Can news agencies, etc lift your Tweets and print them without permission? I had a photograph in a tweet used by Sky News, but they did ask for permission.

On this. Can news agencies, etc lift your Tweets and print them without permission? I had a photograph in a tweet used by Sky News, but they did ask for permission.

I had the daily mail ask permission for one, I don't see why they can't though, you have made it public

I had the daily mail ask permission for one, I don't see why they can't though, you have made it public

I think, but I'm not 100% sure, that copyright would still rest with the person who took the photie, so they would require that person's permission to publish it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#askadams best laugh I've had at lunchtime for a while.

“@cwatto88: #AskAdams my neighbour has put a flag up that i dislike. Should I blow up his house or place of business first?”

:lol:

they are rather humorous. The best being which one of the three BDO titles means most to him

Just had my oven cleaned by @norwichoven Contact them to get yours done! Great service #likenew @ryanbennett_22

Had my oven cleaned by @norwichoven great service! Contact them to get yours done well worth it