1. Just heard what I thought was an advert to cure "a reptile disfunction". Nah. Can't have been.

2. @Mike_Batt Think that's why dinosaurs died out.

3. @eindhovendee very good, I think we just co-created a joke.

Me and Mike Batt (writer of the fantastically wonderful songs Bright Eyes and Remember You're A Womble) are now "co-creating" "jokes" together, according to him. :whistle

1. Just heard what I thought was an advert to cure "a reptile disfunction". Nah. Can't have been.

2. @Mike_Batt Think that's why dinosaurs died out.

3. @eindhovendee very good, I think we just co-created a joke.

Me and Mike Batt (writer of the fantastically wonderful songs Bright Eyes and Remember You're A Womble) are now "co-creating" "jokes" together, according to him. :whistle

You're in!

Number 10 told the BBC the account had been followed due to an automated system they had in place in 2010. It said it was in the process of unfollowing "inappropriate" accounts.

"Prior to 2010, an auto-follow process was used, meaning that @Number10gov automatically followed anyone who followed the account.

"This was common practice at the time for many corporate accounts, but was discontinued in 2009.

hqdefault.jpg

Where's the latest list of people on twitter? It takes to long to scroll through all the pages on an iPhone.

I made a new twitter it's kazza1992.

Unless your name is Kyle Gourlay I don't think thats the right username

I have tried to get some celebs to follow me to no avail. The Hoff didn't want to know, Mark from The Room ignored me and then to make matters even worse - Anthea Fuckin Turner shunned me as well.

Craig Burley has joined twitter

@CBurleyESPN

"Sorry, that user is suspended"!

Hasn't Burley been on Twitter for ages? I can remember following him months ago and basically disagreeing with almost everything he tweeted to booted him fairly quickly.