Leigh Griffiths blocked me after I remarked on him posting a picture of all his money, he still replied to me then blocked me straight after. Don't think I'm missing out on any intellectual genius.

Apart from that I don't really tweet to 'celebrities' much.

I fucking hate that.

Snidey wee last word wankers :angry:

Who is Graham Hunter?

And is there an easy way of finding out if someone has blocked you?

He's one of the lesser football hipster journalists. Offers superficial insights into La Liga. Mainly Leo Messi, actually.

As for your second question, I don't know. Would be interested in finding out.

Edited by Savage Henry

Had a wee go at Alan Sugar yesterday. He tweeted about the Max Clifford case saying if found guilty he should be punished. A guy came back and basically agreed with him. Sugar then responded calling him a twat, and saying we shouldn't discuss the case until it goes to court.

Clown.

Bear Grylls ‏@BearGrylls 30 Apr

our man vs wild producer suffering from a brutal snake bite - fighting the injury with courage. pic.twitter.com/G6gJFnW38q

NSFW

BJG-tnJCQAAfx31.jpg

stephen rankin ‏@steve_rankin 30 Apr

@BearGrylls thanks Bear for your good wishes. Slightly less gruesome pic post surgery! pic.twitter.com/QpkD3ETBnt

Retweeted by Bear Grylls

NSFW

BJIGdAUCEAAk1go.jpg

stephen rankin ‏@steve_rankin 25m

WARNING. Here's one for the gore fans. The flesh has just started to necrotise and ooze a bit. Day 6 post bite. pic.twitter.com/ZycIbJBwbr

NSFW

BJNtNs6CcAAQw6V.jpg

Bear Grylls ‏@BearGrylls 30 Apr

our man vs wild producer suffering from a brutal snake bite - fighting the injury with courage. pic.twitter.com/G6gJFnW38q

stephen rankin ‏@steve_rankin 30 Apr

@BearGrylls thanks Bear for your good wishes. Slightly less gruesome pic post surgery! pic.twitter.com/QpkD3ETBnt

Retweeted by Bear Grylls

stephen rankin ‏@steve_rankin 25m

WARNING. Here's one for the gore fans. The flesh has just started to necrotise and ooze a bit. Day 6 post bite. pic.twitter.com/ZycIbJBwbr

I followed Bear for ages and all he ever tweeted was pish about the Scouts - in a non-Beast way! Unfollowed now he posts this, b*****d.