:lol:

There's plenty of truth in that. Did the Highland News not break a story (or instigate the story) about some poor woman getting harassed because she "looked like" Maxine Carr?

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/News/City-girls-Soham-mix-up-terror-5009.htm

facepalm.jpg

This is one of my favourite tweets ever, for some reason it had me laughing out loud for a good few minutes:

Frankie Boyle@frankieboyle

An amusing note of explanation I just gave to a 5yo "No son, they were called The Beatles, but they were actually men"

This is one of my favourite tweets ever, for some reason it had me laughing out loud for a good few minutes:

Frankie Boyle‏@frankieboyle

An amusing note of explanation I just gave to a 5yo "No son, they were called The Beatles, but they were actually men"

its if you read it in his voice :lol::lol:

Guest honestrae95

Suprised Bobby Mann needs any help ordering a take-away.

IIRC, he couldn't decide whether he was having a Chinese or an Indian. I recommended the latter.

Boaby loves a Vindaloo.

Cillian Sheridan had a bit of a meltdown on twitter today. I think he started out trolling, then completely threw his toys out the pram.

ETA: I see he has now deleted the tweets. It went along the lines of him saying that he didn't care if his team lost if he wasn't playing, and saying that he wouldn't care if his team lost 4-3 if he scored 3 goals. Then he tried to claim that every footballer thinks the same, before calling fans "c*nts" and the like.

Edited by Coooombe

Cillian Sheridan had a bit of a meltdown on twitter today. I think he started out trolling, then completely threw his toys out the pram.

ETA: I see he has now deleted the tweets. It went along the lines of him saying that he didn't care if his team lost if he wasn't playing, and saying that he wouldn't care if his team lost 4-3 if he scored 3 goals. Then he tried to claim that every footballer thinks the same, before calling fans "c*nts" and the like.

Sheridan's a really entertaining guy to follow. He's Joey Barton with a brain. I don't think he was ever being serious.