Does this Craig Pringle character post on here?

Craig Pringle is a legitimate spongo.

He tweeted Gabrial Marcotti once "can I get a follow I want to be journalism"

I WANT TO BE JOURNALISM! TO GABRIEL MARCOTTI!

He's Twitter gold. No need to interact with him or try and take the piss, he's just 100% unintentional comedy gold.

He's a nice chap though.

I laughed for about 15 minutes the first time I saw 'Craig Kringle' and the various other parodies.

His offers to bring journalists cakes and biscuits are the best along with stories about playing with tool boxes and radios as a child.

Edited by JamboMikey

He's a nice chap though.

I laughed for about 15 minutes the first time I saw 'Craig Kringle' and the various other parodies.

His offers to bring journalists cakes and biscuits are the best along with stories about playing with tool boxes and radios as a child.

Aye he's just a laddie who doesn't know any better. Sometimes you can see he's playing up to it but he's well worth a follow for the brain farts he puts out there.

Hoping my mate gets his finger out and does Craig Kringle again this year. A Twitter sensation.

Does anyone follow Danny Dyer?

He's good for a put down or 2.

Doesn't mind taking the piss out himself either.

He tweeted a pic of some 'lads' from Inverness (they're all from near me and they're little cunts) and said they were the ugliest humans he'd ever set eyes on. Got a retweet from me. I guess one of them tweeted him the pic in the hope of some kind of Cockney wide-boy reply.

Does anyone follow Danny Dyer?

He's good for a put down or 2.

Doesn't mind taking the piss out himself either.

He's an absolute abomination of a man. He's up there with Joey Barton and Piers Moron in the upper echelons of biggest arseholes in the world. Ever. Even worse than Hitler. Who isn't on Twitter. As far as I know.

Aye he's just a laddie who doesn't know any better. Sometimes you can see he's playing up to it but he's well worth a follow for the brain farts he puts out there.

Hoping my mate gets his finger out and does Craig Kringle again this year. A Twitter sensation.

I didn't realise this thread was THE PLACE for Craig Pringle discussion. Some boy. Regularly #ff's me and asks me how I'm doing. Nice lad. Never offered to bring me any cakes.

Didn't realise you were the one and only meestah_sahmon. Another twitter sensation.