It's to raise money for her you absolute clown. Have some respect.

I wrote it on my hand but then forgot to Tweet it. I'm afraid I've killed her.

To alleviate my guilt, please write "I did not kill her" on your arse and picture message it to your maw.

Thanks.

I replied to one of Eric Joyce's tweets tonight and he took the bait and replied. We had a civilised conversation. I was half expecting him to come and hunt me down to pan my lamps in. That's me spoke to Tam McManus and Eric Joyce on Twitter, mixing with the celebs now.cool.gif

edit to add: Tam McManus does come across as a sound guy.

Edited by ditots

A young girls mother is critically ill with cancer and she needs 1000 people to write the word cancer, and the cancer symbol, on their hand and post it on the Facebook page.

For all you tweeters, could you please tweet:

#1000handsforcancer

Thank you.

41805_183062295110895_1972505016_n.jpg

“@LeighG28: Shutting twitter down, accusing me of sending pictures to 15 year old girls is plain sick! #shambles. Horrible people in the world!”

:(

I started following Leigh a few weeks ago. All he seems to do is retweet all the random abuse he gets.

Fairly enjoyable actually.

@kimberleyjx Has a cracking figure and a weird looking wrinkly dog, unfortunately she has very small boobs but tomorrow she's going to get them enlarged. so we wait for the results, I fear they may be like two grapefruit's pointing in different directions but we hope for the best.

She has the worst fake tits and the ugliest fucking dog I've ever seen.

She has the worst fake tits and the ugliest fucking dog I've ever seen.

I like her dog but got to agree about the tits, she's went too big and the doc has fucked it up. Wondering if there is a bit of swelling there but even if there is they wouldn't settle down to acceptable. Poor girl.

I like her dog but got to agree about the tits, she's went too big and the doc has fucked it up. Wondering if there is a bit of swelling there but even if there is they wouldn't settle down to acceptable. Poor girl.

I bet her fanny resembles her dog completely.

I bet her fanny resembles her dog completely.

I have no opinion in her fanny at all.

She'll probably get loads of work with her huge deformed tits, so many people are just of the opinion "big tits, winner". See her pop up on the free w*nk channels at night with all the other botched surgeries.