Twitter/Kiss/Ten

The mock outrage it caused was pretty funny tbf.

"She's 14, take it down u peedoz"

"She killed hersel coz o this"

One of the most entertaining parts of Facebook is outraged mouth breathers demanding posts and pictures be removed. Brightens up my day so it does. biggrin.gif

I used to go out with a lassie who could have fitted at least three full bags of messages up there, never mind a single banana.

Your life must've got so boring this year Magee - all these amazing stories that've happened in the past and you've replaced them with P+B.

Div will be proud.

Your life must've got so boring this year Magee - all these amazing stories that've happened in the past and you've replaced them with P+B.

Div will be proud.

Work's far too quiet just now, if more c***s were phoning me to fit boilers and showers id have less time on my hands to spend popping onto p&b on my phone every hour or two.

Come on people.... PM me... discount for p&b'ers

unless you've red dotted me :angry:

Work's far too quiet just now, if more c***s were phoning me to fit boilers and showers id have less time on my hands to spend popping onto p&b on my phone every hour or two.

Come on people.... PM me... discount for p&b'ers

unless you've red dotted me :angry:

You're a plumber right?

Would you consider driving to Kilmarnock and taking a look at my dishwasher?

Or - give me some advice to get it working again and I'll paypal you some cash (seriously).

Edited by Dindeleux

I used to go out with a lassie who could have fitted at least three full bags of messages up there, never mind a single banana.

I got 3 fingers in one some burd once

Reluctant as I am to interrupt to this discussion about bananas, I've just got twitter and don't have a clue what I'm doing. If anyone would like to tell me who's good to follow for football and/or politics news, that'd be nice.

Here's my "following" list. Look through there and pick out the folk that look appealing to you. A lot of them are other P&B folk - depends whether you just want to use it for news, or you also want to use it to read the shite talk of the likes of myself. I would particularly recommend following @SPLstats. The person behind that is a great guy.

One of the most entertaining parts of Facebook is outraged mouth breathers demanding posts and pictures be removed. Brightens up my day so it does. biggrin.gif

It usually goes hand in hand with the inability to write a proper sentence.

I sometimes read the comments on Daily Mail articles for the same reason.

Reluctant as I am to interrupt to this discussion about bananas, I've just got twitter and don't have a clue what I'm doing. If anyone would like to tell me who's good to follow for football and/or politics news, that'd be nice.

Well I'm on there, so obviously that's your quota of intelligence, wit and sex taken up. In addition to following me I'd also suggest following Jimmy85 as he's quite funny (in an insular, racist, sexist, deeply offensive to all sort of way).

Here's my "following" list. Look through there and pick out the folk that look appealing to you. A lot of them are other P&B folk - depends whether you just want to use it for news, or you also want to use it to read the shite talk of the likes of myself. I would particularly recommend following @SPLstats. The person behind that is a great guy.

consider yourself, followed biggrin.gif