Fucking idiots on my Twitter saying stuff like:

- "Twitters looking cracking love having proddy pals" - bimbo

- "Twitter is just like one massive sash bash right now hahaha!! #happy12th" - wanger

- ""Happy 12th of July" Trending in Glasgow. #LoyalistGlasgow" - the same bimbo

- "Happy 12th of July, No Surrender!! #KingBillysOnTheWall" - normally decent guy, poor show

- "Love all the fellow proddys of twitter haha" - yet another from the bimbo

- "Remember 1690 King Billy's on the wall" - from one of my best mates - getting a massive boot in the baws next time I see him <_<

And a reasonably sensible one from Long live the 69;

- "Oh, it's the 12th July. Another chance to celebrate a war which ended 400 year ago."

:blink:

Pretty tempted to start givng him abuse on twitter, See if he will lose it.

I'm currently "arguing" with him that Germany is not likely to start a Fourth Reich just because Britain closes a few military bases there. He's not having it. He's convinced! Quite hard to argue with that kind of reasoning.

I'm currently "arguing" with him that Germany is not likely to start a Fourth Reich just because Britain closes a few military bases there. He's not having it. He's convinced! Quite hard to argue with that kind of reasoning.

:lol: Someone get this man sectioned

“@peterdow: OK lets kill the Queen's pig police, her ape judges and the royal family, then play music at their funerals! #newsnicht”

I hate fridays on Twitter with all the #ff pish.

i don't care who your pals are, f**k off, unless you give me a #ff obviously, that is acceptable.

Try giving a #ff stephen_gash.

Gash by name, gash by nature, total fuckwit, would be funny if he didn't mean it.

craigpringle@craigpringle91@gordonchree Great interview with Neil Doncaster.

21mgordonchree@gordonchree@craigpringle91 thank you

Expand

18mcraigpringle@craigpringle91@gordonchree Do you enjoy Black pudding?

gordonchree@gordonchree@craigpringle91 occasionally

Expand

28scraigpringle@craigpringle91@gordonchree Would you like me to send you any the next time I'm in Stornoway?

Edited by JamboMikey

:lol:

Peter Dow@peterdowI'm looking for women so I can do my bit to increase the population. Tweet me single ladies! http://scot.tk/lookingforawoman.htm #BBCnews

Expand Collapse

EDIT: he's even got a youtube video giving out his email and mobile number :lol:

from his website

As a father to our children, they would expect to inherit some of my superior genes. I am fit, healthy, strong, very clever and well educated. I have demonstrated some of my abilities as a man in this website which I have produced myself. Most men would have to pay someone to produce a website as good as this. I can do many things myself which means that I don't need as much money as others do to be comfortable. So my children could be likely to achieve more than the children of most men.

However I cannot offer a woman riches. I live off welfare and have done for years - it is a reliable, though low, income which increases to a couple's allowance if I can find a partner who is "habitually resident in the UK" - lived for years in Scotland, England, Wales or Northern Ireland. I believe it may be possible to get benefits for citizens of any European Union country right away as well.

I am pro-Scottish of course but actually most of my previous lady friends have come from outside Scotland originally.

Of course, welfare here does pay extra for children and so I can afford to bring up kids no problem. A woman with no kids of her own yet but keen to start a family would be ideal.

I would though consider taking on a woman who would be bringing her children from a previous relationship with her to stay with us - so long as my woman is ready to conceive right away and is prepared to deliver my children to create our new family.

My woman's daughters would be particularly welcome but I won't allow a woman's teenage or older sons to move in with me given my current circumstances of limited living space as I don't want to have to deal with testosterone-fuelled conflicts with a young man especially with us both bottled up in a small flat.

If I have sons of my own, I would to expect to be living in a bigger house by the time they are teenagers and so I believe that we would get along well like any father and son.

I am not adverse to introducing a bit of polygamy (polygyny) into my life, so if, say, sisters, women friends or bisexual women partners wanted to share me and for us all to live together as one happy family, then I'd be all for that. One woman at a time is enough to keep me happy but I'd also be happy to live with and take on more than one woman at a time, so long as I didn't have to share the women under my roof with any other man.

Edited by Enrico Annoni